igourmet.com Reviews

04/20/2014
igourmet.com Ratings and User Reviews. igourmet.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 114 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.
iGourmet.com offers a very wide selection of fine gourmet foods from around the world, from cheeses and meats to desserts and sauces, delivered fresh usually within 24 hours. The site also features a broad selection of recipe ideas and gift suggestions.

igourmet.com Rating

More About igourmet.com

Recent Reviews for igourmet.com

• Apr 18, 2014
    Great site, easy to find and then navigate through. Lots of products were reviewed well, a good sign. Straight forward pricing.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    The rich flavor of hickory syrup is quite addictive. I much appreciate a website which strives to find excellent even in such a lesser known delicacy.
    Very nice shopping experience
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Like the selection, but don't like it when I get offered one promo code that supposedly lasts for 200+ days, and get told that it has expired when I try to use it.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Would have liked to go through & put in different addresses for each Gift Card rather than do 1 at a time
  • Apr 12, 2014
    That your products are very good.
    Apr 20, 2014
  • Apr 11, 2014
    fast and friendly-no hassle
  • Apr 10, 2014
    You used to use shoprunner, I am disappointed that option for shipping is nolonger availble. I will be limiting my purchases from you until it is back.
    Apr 20, 2014
    Altho I ppis for extra packahing it was not there. I left a message at customer service and my CC was refunded.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    simply the best
  • Apr 8, 2014
    In local stores, I have a very limited selection of high-quality imported cheeses available. igourmet has a huge selection of high-quality imported cheeses, and (except for the shipping charges) their prices are comparable to what I have been paying in local stores.
    Apr 18, 2014
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Very high quality cheeses and nice presentation, but not over the top.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I was more satisfied with my purchase this time; I was able to apply a coupon to my total. I selected some items I had been looking at for quite awhile. I doubled my order of an item that I liked from my last purchase. I was disappointed that many items were sold out, but I will check back after several weeks to see if they have been restocked. I still love the variety of international products featured on igourmet. However, it would be nice to see the ingredient list for each item. Thank you.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    My father loves your international cheeses and enjoys the information included.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Not easy to open an account. Could not enter my zip code because it`s in Canada.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Seems to be an amazing site, will let you know as soon as get my order
  • Mar 30, 2014
    I found the system explaining shipping charges confusing
    Apr 9, 2014
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Apr 7, 2014
    Everything was excellent! I received a phone call from gift recipient every day they tried something new and they loved everything!
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Love the selection and variety of products
    Apr 19, 2014
    Everything I have ordered has been wonderful. This is the third time I have ordered and I have not been disappointed yet.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    love the flat rate shipping !!! will buy from this company again, the prices were reasonable and the shipping was great...
    Apr 4, 2014
    this was the best price that I found for this olive oil, and the shipping must have been good or I would not have ordered from you...The olive oil is absolutely wonderful !
  • Mar 6, 2014
    This was a easy process for my wife and I being deploy to Afghanistan. I was able to order a nice basket to send to her for our Anniversary!
    Apr 11, 2014