Hydro Galaxy Reviews

04/19/2014
Hydro Galaxy Ratings and User Reviews. Hydro Galaxy is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 16 reviews. Last rated on 01/27/2014.

Hydro Galaxy Rating

More About Hydro Galaxy

90%

10%

Recent Reviews for Hydro Galaxy

• Jan 27, 2014
    Feb 14, 2014
    I ordered a CASE of rockwool cubes but my order only included 1 SHEET...so had to contact them for resolution. Issue was assessed and resolved quickly and shipped quickly. I am VERY impressed with the customer service but recommended they shorten that item's title so that it is clearer to the shipping department that it is a CASE and not just SHEET.
  • Jan 26, 2014
    it was easy to do
  • Jan 25, 2014
    the system I ordered first showed it had a pump. I did not receive one I had to reorder a pump because the picture was misleading
  • Jan 24, 2014
    Noah is great! I don't like the positioning of your "feedback" bar or tab on your website. It blocks important areas and is cumbersome to move around it. Overall, outstanding site!
  • Jan 24, 2014
    Online chat support could be better, I'd rather you not have it than be told you're "online" and then ignored for hours.
  • Jan 24, 2014
    I found the best price for a select item exponentially cheaper at Hydro galaxy.
    You guys are great
  • Jan 23, 2014
    Active air blower systems are good upgrade from previously purchased blowers.
    It's very good.
  • Jan 22, 2014
    I liked the experience and the reasonable pricing. I will be using this store for more of my hydro purchases.
  • Jan 22, 2014
    You guys need to break your nutrients up by maker and then separate out microbes and other root inoculant into their own categories.
  • Jan 22, 2014
    They get it right most the time!
  • Jan 22, 2014
    great site with a good variety of products that are well-organized and easy to find.
  • Jan 21, 2014
    this was one of the greatest sites i have every ordered from