That Fish Place - That Pet Place Reviews

04/17/2014
That Fish Place - That Pet Place Ratings and User Reviews. That Fish Place - That Pet Place is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1150 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.
That Pet Place has been servicing aquarium hobbyists and pet lovers around the world for 29 years. We offer low prices (up to 60% off of suggested retail prices), huge selection, and fast, reliable service.

That Fish Place - That Pet Place Rating

More About That Fish Place - That Pet Place

Recent Reviews for That Fish Place - That Pet Place

Open a Store in Maryland
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Shipping and handling was outrageous but it is hard to find any description selection of freshwater fish at stores these days so I was happy to see that you could get puffers and eels online.
    Like it alot
    Great items great prices
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Great place and friendly customer care I highly recommend to family and friends.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Best prices for quality products. The place to shop online!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I was pleasantly surprised with the prices and variety of products online. I will definitely be making more purchases from here.
    wide variety of products
  • Apr 17, 2014
    weird hard to get rid of the coupon code that was expired
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Nice Site. I will be back again.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Good selection of products and great prices.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I had both positive and negative experiences my first time with this site. Quite a few items I was looking for were out of stock and the descriptions could be a little more detailed because therewere little to no reviews to look off of. A lot of the prices I found were better than their competitors though so A+ for that!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    i was a customer for a long time but I guess my old account expired. I have alway like this site. I have lots of fish now, so I will need plenty of product.Prices are good relative to my neighborhood pets stores.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I love the prices and variety I can find at That Fish Place - That Pet Place!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    that fish place always has what i need thanks chuck burger
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Very courteous on phone information.
    good quality products
  • Apr 7, 2014
    So far, so good.
    Apr 16, 2014
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I highly recommend That Fish That Pet Place I am over all satisfied with the website and have been a customer of theirs for years.
    Apr 17, 2014
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Prices were very reasonable and availability was good. Everything was well described and was easy to order items.
    Apr 17, 2014
    My order was through the computer. The instructions were easy to follow and I had no problem with the order. Arriving on time.