That Fish Place - That Pet Place Reviews

04/18/2014
That Fish Place - That Pet Place Ratings and User Reviews. That Fish Place - That Pet Place is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1142 reviews.
That Pet Place has been servicing aquarium hobbyists and pet lovers around the world for 29 years. We offer low prices (up to 60% off of suggested retail prices), huge selection, and fast, reliable service.

That Fish Place - That Pet Place Rating

More About That Fish Place - That Pet Place

Recent Reviews for That Fish Place - That Pet Place

Was easy to use
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I love that I can order everything in one place. Sometimes the backorder indication is a little annoying, but as long as you get them in, that's fine. I was delayed in finishing my checkout, and you have to watch because during checkout, it ups your quanities, and thus, your totals. Easy enough to fix, but you've got to watch!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    so far the only place that have filer replacement for my pump a a good price. always in stock.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    This is my second order from That Fish Place,and i'm very satisfied with the delivery as well as the products,lots of varieties to choose from and the prices you can't beat.prices are double when u try to buy from pet stores.
    Everything quick and efficent
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Well done site w great prices!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    hard to find items. Prices on lighting and hood much too high. Sizes on main page for them missing.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Very easy to navigate the web site. May improve on looks, a bit aged compared to other merchants.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I shop here because prices are good and delivery is fast
    great info and prices
  • Apr 12, 2014
    A very professional & affordable company and I will definitely be purchasing more in the future!
  • Apr 12, 2014
    The person who helped me with my order was FAB!!! Knew her stuff and was very courteous!
  • Apr 12, 2014
    This is my first online purchase and it was very smooth. I hope that I am as satisfied with the products when they arrive.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    As usual "That Fish Place - That Pet Place" always has the best deals and to top it off they use Fedex as there shipping company and I never have to worry about not receiving my shipment on time.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    It was all good. It would have been nice for a broader selection of Tropheus moorii.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    I found exactly what I needed from search & quickly.
    I found what I needed easily. Quick & easy
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Use to live PA. Miss your store dearly, however am glad to be able to see many species of fish living here in Hawaii. Use to have a 700 gallon aquarium before moving here ! Have recently acquired aquariums with a now available way to ship rare exotic freshwater fish ! Thank you MUCH That Fish Place, ALOHA
    Apr 13, 2014
    The only problem is anyone outside of the US should know about the extra shipping, however Alaska, and Hawaii pay the SAME $$$ for the usps on flat rate shipping ! That fish Place insists that shipping costs more, and that's only for the other mail couriors. They should HIGHLIGHT on their websight on higher shipping costs for Ak, and HI.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Apr 13, 2014
    I will highly recommend your company as that was how I found about it in the first place. Thanx