Christmas Treasures Reviews

04/15/2014
Christmas Treasures Ratings and User Reviews. Christmas Treasures is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 63 reviews. Last rated on 04/08/2014.
Christmas Treasures offers fine gifts and collectibles, for Christmas and all year round.

Christmas Treasures Rating

More About Christmas Treasures

Recent Reviews for Christmas Treasures

• Apr 8, 2014
    Continued good shopping experience
  • Apr 7, 2014
    you have a great selection of collectables
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Love the selection of especially Byer pieces and ease and security of the website.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Love your Old World Christmas Ornaments. Very happy with shipping and the quality of merchandise.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    I have always gotten Santa Comes to Town each year for myself and family and friends = could not find last year and was able to order from your firm - was so pleased when I received email today decided to order early for Christmas so I had them and did not have to go through what I did last year a BIG thank you
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    Everything was very good!
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    Everything was great, ontime shipping, packaging and products
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Apr 11, 2014
    Ordered items on march 29 & March 31. All items were in stock. As of April 11 morning I have still received nothing.
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Seems like a very nice place to shop with great values. We will shiop asgain.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    I LOVE the Charming Tails collectible figurines! Appreciate very much the availability for all occasions, too. Definitely will be a return customer! Thank you!
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Love them! Just wish some were a little less costly. That way I would buy and own more!
  • Mar 20, 2014
    I am a sucker for the kitchen fairies. They are the cutest things around.
    Mar 26, 2014
    n/a
    Mar 29, 2014
    Great company. Items are always in stock. Several are on sale. I've used this company for three years to order my children's Christmas ornaments and will continue to use Christmas Treasures. Very satisfied customer!
  • Mar 19, 2014
    I love the Old World Ornaments. They are so hard to find in the store. Thank-you for selling them! I went to Florida with my sister this year and your beach bucket and shells ornament is perfect to remember the occasion.
    Apr 5, 2014
    I always worry about fragile items during shipping. I was impressed that my order came much sooner than I expected and was in perfect condition! Whenever I need a special or unique Christmas ornament I always go to Christmas Treasures.
  • Mar 19, 2014
    I love the variety of ornaments available through Christmas Treasures. They make the season even more magical.
  • Mar 16, 2014
    I wish I would have had one more opportunity to look over my purchases before actually submitting my credit card info.
  • Mar 10, 2014
    I have always had good service from Christmas Treasures, not to mention the fact that they have exactly what I want!
    Mar 20, 2014
    I have ordered from Christmas Treasures several times and have always had excellent service. The wig on one of my Christmas ornaments was slightly damaged this time, and if I had time to exchange it, I would have done so, but it was a birthday gift. I was able to repair it myself, so all was well. It looked as if the hair had snagged a bit. I was able to glue it back easily. It had been packed at the factory, so it is understandable that the damage was not caught by Christmas Treasures.
  • Mar 9, 2014
    Great site. Quality products.
  • Feb 28, 2014
    Would like to use Pay Pal for purchase
    Mar 19, 2014
    not exactly what I wanted but its o.k.
  • Dec 19, 2012
    Dec 28, 2012
    It brought back fond memories