Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies Reviews

04/20/2014
Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies Ratings and User Reviews. Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 64 reviews. Last rated on 04/20/2014.
KarateDepot.com sells a very wide range of Martial Arts supplies, equipment, uniforms, shoes, sparring gear, weapons and everything else for the martial arts at low prices.

Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies Rating

More About Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies

Recent Reviews for Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies

• Apr 20, 2014
    Love the sight. Love your quality. But you were out of heavier weight uniforms in most sizes
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Have had good luck with all of their products
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Great customer service when returning an item which resulted a large size. Thanks.
    very easy to order prices very reasonable
    Fair price fast shipping will buy again
  • Apr 13, 2014
    This is my 2nd time shopping at this site. First experience was good. Hope the 2nd time as well. I have never received any online coupons, though, after my 1st shopping.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    My sons MMA instructor is charging $120 for a set of sparring pads. I was sure he was inflating the price but was shocked by how much. I doubt his set even provides a mouth guard. Due to the terrific price on KarateDepot.com I bought the larger set & added an extra pair of pants. I was very happy then saw the 5% off plus free s&h! I'll be returning for everything I need. Wish I could have found a bag that fit our needs also.
    Apr 18, 2014
    My child's instructor wanted to sell sparring pads for $120. I figured I could find them a little cheeper but I was blown away by the prices offered that I also grabbed a few other items!
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Great service fast shipping
    Apr 18, 2014
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Great ease of use, thank you!
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Had to resubmit purchase several times.
    Apr 16, 2014
    easy transaction, good prices
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Good selection at a good price.
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Great Company, love the products.
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Karate Depot is an excellent place to get martial arts supplies. From my experience they have great customer service, fast shipping and quality products. The website is easy to use. I have always go to karate depot first when looking for martial arts products and I always recommend it to my students!
  • Mar 20, 2014
    This was my first purchase and I am satisfied as it was very easy to locate the items I was looking for at a reasonable price. I will be back for sure to purchase more items.
    Apr 4, 2014
  • Mar 19, 2014
    Awesome site that I trust snd woukd recommended.
    Apr 5, 2014
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Great price, variety of colors.
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Great products, prices and service! Thank You!
  • Mar 7, 2014
    so far my experience with karate depot has always been a pleasant one.
    Mar 17, 2014
  • Mar 2, 2014
    Mar 15, 2014
    I was a little disappointed that there are two gouges in my staff. I has not interfered with my use of the staff but I expected it to arrive in perfect condition.