Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies Reviews

04/23/2014
Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies Ratings and User Reviews. Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 67 reviews.
KarateDepot.com sells a very wide range of Martial Arts supplies, equipment, uniforms, shoes, sparring gear, weapons and everything else for the martial arts at low prices.

Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies Rating

More About Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies

Recent Reviews for Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies

• Mar 10, 2014
    None at this time except I look forward to receiving the gear in order to complete my experience with this company
  • Mar 8, 2014
    Great place to get all your basic Aikido uniforms,. Visit us at Aiki-Budo.webs.com
  • Mar 8, 2014
    While checking out I selected USPS priority for $46.60 making my total $411.50. After hitting place my order I saw that it was confirmed for a total of $426.64 and my shipping charge was $61.74. I am not happy with this.
  • Mar 8, 2014
    In the survey could not comment on if I will order again, because I have not received the merchandise yet.
  • Mar 6, 2014
    Awesome items for awesome prices
  • Mar 5, 2014
    Great service, very quick.
  • Feb 28, 2014
    The website was easy to order and find items.
  • Feb 27, 2014
    It was very easy to find an select what I was looking for. Great experience!
  • Feb 26, 2014
    2 weeks estimated shipping time for a single gi that they have in stock seems slow to me. Price was good , though.
  • Feb 25, 2014
    Very Good Site
  • Feb 24, 2014
    Mar 2, 2014
    Fast service and delivery, received item in excellent condition. good workmanship.
  • Feb 23, 2014
    Good range of martial arts products...good prices.
  • Feb 20, 2014
    Mar 9, 2014
    Well Balanced and well made. Handle end knob is large enough so that you won't lose it while spinning etc.
  • Feb 18, 2014
    Great products for the price
  • Feb 15, 2014
    Site was o.k.
  • Feb 8, 2014
    The product was excellent, the purchase was easy and I will continue to order from Karate Depot.
    Feb 24, 2014
    I have been extremely satisfied with karate depot before this order. The only issue was the delivery of my order. I am aware it was not as a result of karate depot, but the delivery company they use.
  • Feb 8, 2014
    Great products at a fair price.
    Feb 27, 2014
    the ninja outfit i bought was lacking in construction. the shirt was missing himos/strings to hold the shirt in place, the himos/strings on the pants was too short for it functional uses, and the hood only had one of the two need himos/string to properly tied the hood down. beside that everything else is fine, the fabric is durable and adding the himos to the outfits was easy enough. overall i give this purchase 4 out of 10 rating.
  • Jan 30, 2014
    I will wait for my order to arrive first & check before making any comments.
    Feb 10, 2014
  • Jan 19, 2014
    This is my first order with this company, so far so good.
    Feb 10, 2014
    I don't like the pants and would like to be able to order pants and top separately. The order list should say that a belt comes with it too, because I ordered one and didn't have to.
  • Jan 17, 2014
    Good site, the breath of products could be a bit broader.
    Feb 8, 2014