PetGuys Reviews

04/19/2014
PetGuys Ratings and User Reviews. PetGuys is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 501 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.
Petguys.com offers a variety of pet supplies at wholesale prices.
Circle of Excellence - PetGuys

2013 Winner

PetGuys Rating

More About PetGuys

Recent Reviews for PetGuys

• Apr 18, 2014
    Great prices and great products
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Easy to purchase from!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Great Price....Great Service....WHAT ELSE...?THE BEST!What...you wanna waste ur time at WALLMART.....?????THEY are deficient at 3.98/ea per.....PET GUYS ALWAYS the BEST PRICING and ON TIME...............YEAH ! SAVE my Company $1368, nearly $1400.00 per yr over SLAVE MART, aka WALLMARTPlus the gas wasted going to Crack Mart err WALLMART
    we shall see
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Very good company. I had a problem with we sure and called. They fixed it and called me back within 15 minutes
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Love your prices and love the brand, simple solution dog diapers. These are the best diapers.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    This was my first experience with petguys.com. I found the product I was looking for right away. The price was fantastic and the shipping was reasonable. I'm sure I will be returning for other supplies for my little dogs.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    It is cheaper for me to order treats for my dog over the net. than in the stores. Always get them on time.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    YOU ARE ALWAYS THERE,IN DALLAS SO MANY STORES DO NOT HAVE DINGO AND I ASK THEM TO GET THEM DOESNOT DO ANY GOOD SO U R STUCK WITH US
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Your website is easy to navigate & I appreciate being able to check shipping rate before filling out all order info. Your price is better than PetCo also. Thanks.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Prices are great?Wish you had dingo mini chips for sale.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I thought the price for the product I was looking for was very good. I like to use promo codes and looked all over the web and couldn't find one for this store was a little disappointing but I did save about 8.00 compared to where I normally buy them, so I am happy with that.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I came here as a skeptic through a friend of the family buying from this site, but, I have to say that it was a phenomenal experience. I found everything that I wanted and it was far cheaper than any other site. Thank you so much and we are sure to be buying from PetGuys.com again!
    I've been impressed with the prices and the free shipping.The products are the same ones that I ordered from the pet shop.My pets and I look forward to see the items one they arrive.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    AMESOME price on my order. You can not get a better price anywhere!!! I'm a disable Veteran on a fixed income but my dog loves these treats.To expensive everyplace else. I check on the internet for 2 hours today to save. Petguy.com has the best price hands down. My dog and I thank you!!!
    Apr 19, 2014
    Best price on the net. Thanks
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Need more coupons!
    Apr 16, 2014
    Fast service! Cheap prices!
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    My dog is 16+ years old and he was used to eating the Cadet Gourmet Duck Breast and the store that always carried it discontinued the item. I was quite concerned until I found you guys. Buster is a very happy camper now.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I'm a regular customer. Wish Pet guys would make some coupons available to me now and then.
    Apr 18, 2014
  • Apr 3, 2014
    I liked that the disposable wraps I bought were on sale.
    Apr 18, 2014
    Items on back order but they shipped them over night with no charge.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    The dog diapers simple solution, are a great value and these diapers are way better than the wee wee diapers by far. The wee wee diapers kept falling off my dog.
    Apr 16, 2014