Organic Pet Boutique Reviews

04/19/2014
Organic Pet Boutique Ratings and User Reviews. Organic Pet Boutique is rated 7.7 out of 10 from 61 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.

Organic Pet Boutique Rating

More About Organic Pet Boutique

Recent Reviews for Organic Pet Boutique

• Apr 16, 2014
    I was looking for a ship date...
    Website seemed easy & am excited to see how fast it's shipped & the product if it is what I expect & fits my puppy
    I thought I had used you before, but I was not in your system when I tried my password, even though I receive daily e-mails from you.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Looking forward to receiving our Puppia dog harness!!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I had purchased puppia dog harnesses a few years ago from a dog boutique. They are still in perfect condition, even after many hand washings. These are great harnesses for my 2 small breed dogs. They are very comfortable and secure and come in fun colors and patterns. I decided to see if I could find them on line and was pleased to see that I can, and that there are many more choices than from a store. Also, the prices are better. I look forward to receiving the new harnesses.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I love Max and Minnie and found out from a Facebook post where to buy their harnesses.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Great site for ordering Puppia Vests and Harnesses!
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    Shipping cost was way too high but I love the product!
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Enjoy the products...only thing that could be better is if I could be an affiliate and make a bit of money for my non profit off all the referrals I send your way.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Nice & easy to use.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    The processing took a little too long
  • Apr 6, 2014
    I purchase because of the organic pet supplies.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    A pleasure to shop..High end and best quality ...Just thrilled they exist
  • Apr 1, 2014
    I like that their products are organic or natural as my dog has alot of allergy problems.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Pricing and selection are great
    Apr 9, 2014
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Very happy with the products. The work
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    I have received no notification of shipping as well as a return phone call nor reply by email. Either credit my account or send me the merchandise as soon as possible!
  • Mar 17, 2014
    They have good prices but the shipping cost are kinda high. Very good selection of Puppia products, will recommend to other!!
    Mar 28, 2014
    Good prices and great selection but the shipping costs were kinda high and it took about ten days for my order to get here. For over $10 in shipping charges I expect things to be delivered faster. I will keep shopping here though because you have the best selection of Puppia goodies for my pugs 😉
  • Mar 17, 2014
    best harness I have seen for Klasi
    Apr 4, 2014
    contacted customer service twice and have not heard how to return too small a harness and replace it with a medium and add a leash to the order.