Yoga Direct Reviews

04/20/2014
Yoga Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Yoga Direct is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 229 reviews. Last rated on 04/20/2014.

Yoga Direct Rating

More About Yoga Direct

Recent Reviews for Yoga Direct

• Apr 20, 2014
    A really pleasant shopping experience and I was pleased to have found a coupon to redeem with my first purchase.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I would like to see the discount more clearly shown at the check out point. I couldn't really see what I had saved - and, I questioned if I really got the discount. Nice to get discount - that is why I ordered today.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Great yoga supplies at great prices.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I bought this yoga mat to make hard floor surfaces non slip for my mobility challenged Boxer
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Great site. Easy to navigate and had a variety of products that could suit my needs to choose from.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Love yoga direct! Great prices! Lots of options and lots of discounts!!!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Your prices are the best. Do you have a catalog?
  • Apr 16, 2014
    please make eye pillow covers! you will sell them like hotcakes:)
    You guys are great
    Don't keep asking me questions.
    Thanks! Wish there were more shipping options (less price) but the price of the mat was exceptional compared with all other sites
    On a couple of items, the colors in the photo did not match the color options to select.
    great site. good pictures & clear specs on products. check out simple & fast. pricing is middle of the road but selection is great.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Easy to use website. Good prices.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    Excellent products. Excellent service. Thank you.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Apr 20, 2014
    The packaging was far superior to online orders I have done with other companies, where the delivery box is much bigger than the product. Everything fit nicely in the box without too much excess space.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I answered the survey without receiving the products. I expect the quality of product to be as good as the experience in ordering them!
    Apr 17, 2014
  • Apr 2, 2014
    I have not seen the quality of merchandise yet
    Apr 14, 2014
  • Apr 1, 2014
    I have found their products to be priced competitively priced and of good quality.
    Apr 18, 2014
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Great company. Although, from previous experiance anything with a spiritual theme that has to cross the canadian border will often have quite a bit of delay due to careful customs officers. Because Canada is filled with nature, it's nessicery to respect it to keep it. What better way than through yoga. I think yoga direct should be directly out of Canada as well ;).
    Apr 19, 2014