Sanuk Reviews

04/19/2014
Sanuk Ratings and User Reviews. Sanuk is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 1340 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Sanuk

2013 Platinum

Sanuk Rating

More About Sanuk

Recent Reviews for Sanuk

• Apr 19, 2014
    I love your shoes. They're comfortable, stylish, affordable, and made out of solid materials. And it's awesome that you guys manufacture in the US. This will be my third purchase in 6 years because they hold up so well. I get compliments all the time and every time I do I gush on and on about all the positive qualities.
    Survey too long
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I absolutely love them!! They are so comfortable and light weight!
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Love love love everything I purchase!
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I have been wearing Sanuks for over 5 years now. with in that time I have gotten many of my friends to wear them, along with strangers. I use to have bad knees due to track in high school and since I have been wearing your sandals my knees have never felt better!!!
    fun comfortable affordable shoes
    I love these sandals!
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Surprised at how different prices are at flip flop shops - from $2 to $8 more for same shoe, depending on shop
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I fell in love with your shoes when I saw my sister in law with a pair!! So happy to have ordered my first pair!!
    Quick, easy, efficient!
  • Apr 19, 2014
    checking out was a tad clunky... but that might have been paypal... or me.
    AWESOME SHOES !!!! LOVE THEM
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I bought my first pair of Sanuk shoes over 5 years ago, and absolutely LOVE the comfort! Even after 5 years of heavy wear during the spring, summer and fall, they would still be a great pair of shoes but have gotten too dirty to wear, even though I tried sending them through the washing machine.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I love your shoes!! I wish there was a discount for buying multiple shoes at once :)
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I saw and tried on your shoes at a store and LOVED the yoga sling2. I wanted to learn more about them online.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Great company and reliable product. LOVE IT!
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I would have like to have know if the product was quick drying after getting wet. I didn't see that in the description.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Love the shoes, wear and recommend them all the time!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    this will be the second pair of Sanuk I have gotten. I can't wait to get these. I hope I like these as much a my last pair.. Wish I would have had s coupon to use to save a little money but free shipping is great.
    Apr 19, 2014
    I purchased the same size I have gotten in the past but this pair is too small
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 19, 2014
    Great products. You should offer yoga mat / beer cozy slip in inserts as a product that you can add to any pair of shoes you own or your new sanuk side walk surfers