Things Remembered Reviews

04/17/2014
Things Remembered Ratings and User Reviews. Things Remembered is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 4833 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.
Things Remembered offers a wide selection of personalized gifts to commemorate all of life's special moments. They personalize gifts for weddings, birthdays, corporate awards, employee recognition and much more.
Circle of Excellence - Things Remembered

2002 Winner

Things Remembered Rating

More About Things Remembered

Recent Reviews for Things Remembered

great price and quality
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Why did I pay sales tax when I purchased item in Oregon.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Besides the shipping cost I was very pleased with my purchase.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I forgot to use my coupon
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I would have liked to have picked it up in the store, but that was not an option given.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Very easy ordering process. I liked being able to preview everything before checking out.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Very happy with the selection and the options I has given. I will be using this website a lot more now that I know how easy it was.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I like the variety of the items that can be bought for almost any occasion.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    My first purchase with Things Remembered was a Wedding Gift for my Daughter and hernow Husband in 2010. For their Wedding on May 29, 2010.
    like this online place
  • Apr 17, 2014
    The shipping charges are extremely overpriced and it takes too long to arrive
  • Apr 17, 2014
    It was hard to figure out how to personalize the item, and pricing for engraving was not clear at all.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Quality merchandise. Good service.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Thank you. My friend will love this gift!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Great site, easy to look over!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Wish you could inscribe photos.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I have purchased many items at Things Remembered for a number of years. i like the personalization of the gifts
  • Apr 17, 2014
    went to store and purchased graduation gift - person waited on me unpleasant. I made a mistake in engraving so rather than have to go to store I went online - reordered same gift and when I tried to sign in to checkout I got a message to call your 866 # - waited through queue, pressed 4 got another very unpleasant person who told me I needed to close out clear out my browser history and start over - I said I did not want to start over - no other suggestions - I figured out I could check out as guest without starting over which is what I did - what a pain.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I bought a nice, engraved gift for my new Goddaughter.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    love the beautiful products. high quality and good value
    Apr 17, 2014
    I always buy from things remembered. their products are great and good value.