BestNest.com Reviews

04/17/2014
BestNest.com Ratings and User Reviews. BestNest.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 82 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.
BestNest.com offers a wide selection of bird feeders, bird houses, and bird baths as well as bat houses, butterfly houses, and ladybug houses.
Circle of Excellence - BestNest.com

2010 Winner

BestNest.com Rating

More About BestNest.com

Recent Reviews for BestNest.com

• Apr 17, 2014
    Fast and furious shopping well pleased with the experience
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Very pleasant shopping experience...ease of checkout was fantastic!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I am amazed by the broad scope of merchandise you offer. The experience of this purchase is the easiest and most satisfying I have ever experienced.
    Birdhouses are exquisite
    Very easy and the price was right
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I liked the selection and prices
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I've been buying wild bird seed and suet from Best Nest for at least 5 years. I love the quality of the products and their reliable and free shipping is great.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Excellent selection beautiful product
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Over the last 2to3 years or more I have gotten products from BestNest and the products alway seemto be made well so I always seem to come back to your website and I also shop at other websitesto. I mostly shop for bird suppies.THANKS FOR BE THERE ,Sincerely, Anthony
  • Apr 11, 2014
    THANK you for a clear description and easy check out.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    they have what i needi need what they havei have what they needthey need what i have
  • Apr 10, 2014
    found exactly what I had in mind after checking 4-5 other sites with no luck. Prices seem reasonable, too
    Apr 15, 2014
    Like you product very much to my surprise, I have never used your products before but I will in again.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Ordered 2 bird baths with thermostats to keep water from freezing several years ago. Still operating beautifully.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Had no idea you even existed. Great find, I hope!
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Very easy to do business with a Christian organization..
    Apr 12, 2014
    Great buying experience!
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 10, 2014
    The product is largely plastic and one of the feeding ports did not allow the cup to be firmly attached. This is too much $$ for a large piece of plastic. I hope it survives the next winter, or does it need to be brought indoors during the winter? I bought it because I wanted to leave it out all-year-round.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Very nice looking Purple Martin House. Hope that it is packaged very well. Have seen some negatives comments online about BestNest.com that items received were poorly packaged and damaged. Hope this is not the case with my purchase
    Apr 8, 2014
    Would buy from again. Friendly, helpful, courteous staff. Nice birdhouse.
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Great product line!
    Apr 13, 2014
    Looks like a great product
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Apr 10, 2014
    This was a gift and it arrived on time and was appreciated.