Health and Fitness News Reviews

Health and Fitness News Ratings and User Reviews. Health and Fitness News is rated 6.8 out of 10 from 34 reviews. Last rated on 04/12/2014.

Recent Reviews for Health and Fitness News

• Apr 12, 2014
    Purchasing a hearing aid for a friend was simple and easy.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    EASY AND USER FRIENDLY...THKS!
  • Apr 7, 2014
    there products have always worked well
  • Apr 6, 2014
    first time ordering here but the price on the product seem very reasomable will let you know how well they work after I used get and used them.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    I saw your ad in the VFW magazine. The prices there were not reflected on the website. Still, all in all, for a first hearing aid, the prices are reasonable.
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Apr 4, 2014
    Product was great. It arrived fast. And my grandfather was thrilled about how well it worked
  • Mar 25, 2014
    I have two Siemens Hearing Aids. I am not satisfied with them. I can'tunderstand what people are saying. To keep from losing them, I have tworather large plug-ins one for each ear. This probably affects the hearingaids effectiveness. However, without them I easily lose them. They are tooexpensive to lose. I do not want the kind that loops over the ears.
  • Mar 11, 2014
    Need this asap
  • Mar 10, 2014
    this is for my father- in law
  • Mar 5, 2014
    Web site was easy and informative. First time use impressive
    Mar 16, 2014
  • Mar 1, 2014
    wish had a hearing aid with rechargeable batteries
  • Feb 28, 2014
    I had to call n the rep was great. She was friendly informative and professional! I would surely use them again! = )I was looking for hearing aids for my brother . He can't hear after his dog ate his hearing aids. Lol. My brother works for my husband who was getting pissed talking to him cuz he had to yell. Thank God I found the company b4 my husband had a stroke!!!! Lol
  • Feb 22, 2014
    Supplying the phone number was not clear
  • Feb 7, 2014
    Mar 7, 2014
    doesn't work like you say
  • Feb 4, 2014
    1st time buyer ???
  • Feb 4, 2014
    Shopping was convenient, simple, quick and clearly defined!
    Feb 9, 2014
  • Feb 1, 2014
    I placed this order on 1/27/2014 and have been waiting for delivery, I recheck the order and notice that I put VISA card and used MC card number. I had included my e-mail address. I did not hear back from you.
    Feb 9, 2014
    I got the order in good fashion but one of the units did not work and had to send it back. The person that I talked with didn't reallly give much information about the return. Also the tube on the hearing aid is to short and won't stay in the ear, when I get the other one back I will go to my I doctor and have him readjust my glasses that may be the answer. Ralph
  • Jan 27, 2014
    I will rate the product after using it.
    Feb 4, 2014
  • Jan 26, 2014
    Your web site functioned well to order where some do not. Thanks
  • Jan 24, 2014
    will be my first time to use, but excited.
    Feb 3, 2014