Karate Joes Reviews

04/19/2014
Karate Joes Ratings and User Reviews. Karate Joes is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 137 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.

Karate Joes Rating

More About Karate Joes

Recent Reviews for Karate Joes

• Apr 17, 2014
    I have ordered a few times from Karate Joe's and have been happy every time.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    great selection and great prices!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Clarance sales were great
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Value seems very good in comparison to other stores. shipping charges are very reasonable.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    karate joes has a nice variety of merchandise.plus the prices were vary impressive and lower than some other sites.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Prompt and reliable service. Highly recommended!
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Apr 10, 2014
    Good Job. Excellent Product
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Apr 9, 2014
    The slip on shin guards stitching was pulled apart in the package. Disappointing, but we had to keep them becasue we had a competition that night and needed them.
  • Mar 23, 2014
    fast and good price very happy with purches
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Great sport products, keep up the good work
    Apr 3, 2014
    Karate Joes always been great to my satisfaction speaking products wise.
  • Mar 22, 2014
    the website was very wel laid out but it kept gettign stuck when i tried to scroll down the page which made it frustrating.. which may or may not be my computers fault but the compeiotirs website did not give me that issue. However, i chose you company insteady.. better prcie and lay out of web site
  • Mar 21, 2014
    difficult to tell how purchase went until I actually get the products. At that point maybe I would give higher overall marks.
    Mar 26, 2014
    Shin guards are very disappointing
  • Mar 16, 2014
    Mar 26, 2014
    I love the wavemaster I bought from karate joe's. The shipping was fast and I had no problem tracking the shipment, overall I am very pleased with karate joe's and would definitely buy from them again. I do wish their customer service phone line was made available promptly to resolve issues but they did get back to me and I am pleased about it.
    Mar 25, 2014
    Great products at great prices.
    Mar 28, 2014
    I was happy with this order but I received 2 left hand mits..I have to return one to get a right handed one
  • Mar 15, 2014
    You have a great selection of martial art items.
    Mar 26, 2014
    I've shopped at Karate Joe's a few times and have also recommended it to others.
  • Mar 13, 2014
    This store had the best prices around. I've been shopping online for a couple of days, and no other website has as much merchandise. Some sites are out of my size (S-M), which was really frustrating; KarateJoe's had it though!
    Mar 21, 2014
    Delivered as scheduled. I live in Cali so it took a week. Very happy with my purchase. Great prices and wide selection of products.
  • Mar 12, 2014
    Mar 22, 2014
    THE PRODUCT I ORDERED WAS EVEN NICER IN PERSON THEN IT APPEARED IN PICTURES ON SITE. I GOT MY ORDER FASTER THEN EXPECTED OVER ALL WONDERFUL, I WILL USE KARATE JOE'S AGAIN!!
  • Feb 21, 2014
    After completing payment via Paypal, a receipt or order confirmation did not show up. I had to click a continue button on the Karate Joe order page that led to concern over whether I was double paying. The order confirmation showed up after that but the process was a bit confusing, right at the point that one doesn't want it to be!
    Mar 30, 2014
  • Jan 19, 2014
    Excellent purchase experience with fair prices and low shipping costs.Can't wait to receive my item!
    Apr 6, 2014
    I am extremely satisfied with my purchase. At no time did I find it necessary to have to contact Karate Joe's for any reason. The product is exactly what was advertised. Shipping came right on time. The product price was more than fair.