Van Dyke's Restorers Reviews

04/15/2014
Van Dyke's Restorers Ratings and User Reviews. Van Dyke's Restorers is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 590 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.

Van Dyke's Restorers Rating

More About Van Dyke's Restorers

Recent Reviews for Van Dyke's Restorers

Fair price on hard to find item.
    I like a lot of their products. a bit pricey on some things. all in all would continue to use them.
    Great place to look for renovation supplies.
    always good quality and cool products for a good price point
    Good site great merchandise
    The only thing I didn't like about the ordering process was the light grey VERY HARD TO READ type in the boxes I needed to fill out for my credit card information. This seems to be the style lately, but obviously the idiots creating these web sites haven't tried to use them themselves lately, otherwise they'd go back to BLACK type on any page a customer has to fill out.
    Wonderful merchandise for someone that loves restoring old furniture.Roseann
    Unique and high quality.
    Good products, good selection, usually have what I need to repair furniture, and good service.
    Very well laid out site
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I love there selection of products for antique furniture repair usually order by phone out of catalog but finding ordering by computer easy
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Order did not accept CT-203797 in polished chrome. Did not say why it did not accept.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I have purchased several times from Van Dykes. I have always been happy with my items.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I have an arts and crafts style house and it has been very easy for me to find what i need at Van Dyke's.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    A decorator friend suggested the site. We are building significant addition to our existing late 1700s farm house. Van Dyke's offers a lot of interesting interior items that fit nicely with what we are trying to do with our project.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    I was disappointed that most of the hardware knobs did not include sizing specifications.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    I was told "Van Dyke's will definitely have the door strike plate you need" by a local handyman shop. But...you did not and the definition of "boring" was not known until I called and got help.
    Apr 14, 2014
    I'm surprised by the limited number of strike plate variations you have. I need one with 3 inch boring (distance between screw holes) and you only had 2 9/16 so I tried those but they do not work. And your packaging cost more than the one I wanted to try so I got two just for that reason.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Usually pretty good service. Lately I received the wrong order, sent it back and waited more time than I wanted to for the right order. Finally received it 19 days after ordering????
    Apr 15, 2014
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Apr 13, 2014
    Some how my order was sent to CA instead of NH so delivery took much longer than it should have taken.
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Apr 13, 2014
    The product that I ordered was made in India. CHEAP!!!!!! Could not use any of the fasteners that came with product. They were either missing heads, or the head was not centered, they twisted off very easy. Had to run to the hardware store and puchase fasteners. If your going to sell crap from foreign countries, list it as such. I would of paid double the price for American made products.