Kitchen Restaurant Supply Reviews

Kitchen Restaurant Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Kitchen Restaurant Supply is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 14 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.

Recent Reviews for Kitchen Restaurant Supply

Great pricing...easy purchase
  • Mar 14, 2014
    seems like a good company
  • Mar 7, 2014
    Melissa was very helpful
  • Mar 5, 2014
    Quick and Easy!
  • Feb 19, 2014
    The best price online, I'll keep coming back, even by phone Heather was super kind, thanks
  • Feb 18, 2014
    Lynda was exceptionally helpful. Was very happy to place an order with a company so willing to ensure our shipment got to us in time. Thank you.
  • Feb 13, 2014
    Had a very good experience on the phone
    Mar 7, 2014
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Easy transaction. Item not received yet, but so far a good experience and lowest price online. First time buyer at Kitchen Restaurant Supply.
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Many merchants have free shipping now-a-days. I think you should consider it too.
  • Feb 10, 2014
    Today 2/10/14 a try to speak in spanish or English with you by phone, but the girl answer me is very bad. Sorry about my English
  • Feb 10, 2014
    Great price and great to have a shipping estimate present before having to add product to cart and fill out info first.
  • Feb 6, 2014
    I feel you had a good selection, how ever I think your shipping is out of line, it cost as much to ship as the small product cost, this will deter future purchaces, and I plan to be using you more if that can be adjusted, we are a party rental suppily company
  • Feb 4, 2014
    1st time using this company for ordering kitchen parts for our School Distrct. Seems to be a place I can go to order parts and save our School some money!
    Feb 17, 2014
    Found item online and was not able to order because I did not have an account. Called on the phone and order was placed. Customer support was outstanding in helping me place the order even though I had never ordered with this company before. I also found what I needed for $600.00 less than another company I looked at. I will be back!!!