Envelopes.com Reviews

04/19/2014
Envelopes.com Ratings and User Reviews. Envelopes.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 793 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.

Envelopes.com Rating

More About Envelopes.com

Recent Reviews for Envelopes.com

• Apr 19, 2014
    Very easy to use. Found exactly what I was looking for. Only wish I could have ordered a 25 pk instead of 50.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Good job everyone
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Very easy to navigate around the website and easy to order. Very smooth running
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Very easy check out. Best selection I could find online.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    It would be nice to know if envelopes were out of stock on my first order. I lost 2 days on mailing dates.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Great company to buy from.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Envelopes.com does a great job
  • Apr 18, 2014
    easy to find what I want and purchase
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Great selection for colored enveloppes
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Great product, prices and service. I highly recommend Envelopes.com. Thank You!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Website was very user friendly and phone customer service was very clear and informative.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    WHen I tried to input the printing for the back of the envelope I could not delete the example shown. Very frustrating. No problems deleting/adding/changing the front of the envelope.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    your custom printing experience needs work--- csv upload has NO error handling- 'edit cart' lost my custom information 2x- coupons that don't work have no error handling- custom design text edit window hides behind image, follows scroll- remember; function over form.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Nice products. Timely shipping, I love haw they save my orders and I can reorder with a simple click
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Had just what we were looking for!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I appreciate the option to order samples. I wish there was an option to ship those more quickly.
    They ship very fast...
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I thought the whole process was very easy and the prices were good.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    This is my 1st visit/purchase with this vendor.Prices might be a little high but I need the product quickly, so I am willing to pay a little extra. Shipping could have been cheaper.
    Apr 19, 2014
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    This was my second order with Envelopes.com now totaling over $1000. In both cases there were issues with the order. the first time the product was delayed in production and shipped late., this time, the order was delayed because they did not follow my direction and had to create the proofs twice over. As a result I was told although I paid 3 day shipping, my order would not reach me by my requested date and I had to pay a rush fee ($200) and $74 increase in my shipping to overnight the package. Not Happy and will never order from them again.