Skincare by Alana Reviews

04/17/2014
Skincare by Alana Ratings and User Reviews. Skincare by Alana is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 164 reviews.

Skincare by Alana Rating

More About Skincare by Alana

Recent Reviews for Skincare by Alana

• Mar 19, 2014
    The checking out was clear and easy
  • Mar 18, 2014
    CHEAPER DEAL WITH SAME PRODUCT, AND FREE SHIPPING ...GOOD
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Great products and service
  • Mar 17, 2014
    This is the only online place I will buy my skin care stuff!!!! Thanks Jordan
  • Mar 16, 2014
    Skincare by Alana has so much to offer plenty of promos and great affordable prices to keep me coming back
  • Mar 16, 2014
    I LOVE THOSE PRODUCTS I USE THEM BEFORE . I LL OREDER IN THE FUTURE MORE OTHER PRODUCTS AND I LL LET YOU MORE ABOUT IT.
  • Mar 16, 2014
    web site difficult knew what I wanted to order but straight forward ordering option not available. Pop up advertising and redirecting for registration without taking me back to product I wanted to purchase.
  • Mar 16, 2014
    I have been very happy with Skincare by Alana. Love getting the coupons to help with costs.
  • Mar 16, 2014
    I can't understand why checkout is difficult when inserting my info
  • Mar 15, 2014
    I have extremely oily skin my daughter got me the image product at a day spa I loved it but they no longer have it I got on Facebook and asked around for it people were interested in it I searched the web and found Alana thank you thank you!!! Now my friends want to hear about it! Thanks AgainChrystal
  • Mar 13, 2014
    easy ordering ... have to wait for the product to give perfect 10
  • Mar 12, 2014
    Easy site to navigate and many wonderful product lines available.
  • Mar 11, 2014
    I have sampled Bioelements and am anxious to use the products. Skincare by Alana offers a good price for the products and she has q lot of supportive detail about products.
  • Mar 9, 2014
    Mar 18, 2014
    A pesar de q ya cobraron la mercancia, ls misma no la hay disponible. Se comunicaron para decirlo, pero no para decir cuando la van a enviar.
  • Mar 9, 2014
    Mar 19, 2014
    The items I received were exactly what I wanted, however the one item i really need was backordered. When I purchased them the item was marked as in stock. So i was disapointed.
  • Mar 5, 2014
    I had difficulty but it turned out one must sign in before selecting products to make this site work.
    Mar 11, 2014
  • Mar 3, 2014
    Great deals! Fast shipping! Very satisfied.
    Mar 11, 2014
  • Feb 25, 2014
    Mar 10, 2014
    I had bought this product years ago and it was amazing! I bought it, I was pestered to fill out a survey before I even got the product. Never got a confirmation email. Then the product totally sucked. It had changed completely and was just an over priced stinky thick tacky SPF. I was not happy.
  • Feb 22, 2014
    Mar 16, 2014
    I placed this order on 2/22/13 and didn't receive it until 3/14 which I believe is far too long to wait for an order.