Chai-Direct.com Reviews

04/17/2014
Chai-Direct.com Ratings and User Reviews. Chai-Direct.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 125 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.

Chai-Direct.com Rating

More About Chai-Direct.com

Recent Reviews for Chai-Direct.com

• Apr 17, 2014
    Delicious Chai. I no longer have to spend money to buy at a coffee shop. I can now make it at home or work. So happy I can buy on line.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    It is a fast and easy way to order chai and much cheaper than buying it at the store. Would love some coupons.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    It would be nice to have free shipping sometimes!
    I loved the variety of chai - but I was specifically looking for dairy and gluten free mixes and it was a little hard to make sure I chose the right ones - maybe the dark background on the pages was a little distracting. the milk jug with a big X was good, but I would have like to see the ingredients right up at the top of the page
    Thanks For the Chai. Keep carrying Big Train and I'll keep ordering. :)
    Love the products love the free shopping!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Love the products - love the free shipping over $59.00!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Love the original Blue Lotus chai mix!!!!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I love this Chai. I do not like strong coffee, so this chai is perfect for me.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    I love this website!
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I really enjoy the vanilla flavored chai tea. I drink it every morning while I get ready for work. I am not a traditional tea or coffee drinker, so this is perfect for me.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    Great quality chai and well packaged. Arrived in a timely fashion too. Product is better than what I can find in most stores.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    when they say free shipping you never get free shipping, coupons don't work either
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    I was extremely happy with my packages of tea! Thanks
  • Apr 6, 2014
    I feel shipping charges are too high to Canada.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    This is much easier than what I had found in the past - so therefore quit ordering for awhile as too much of a hassle.
    Apr 14, 2014

From Chai-Direct.com

We are glad you found our website easy to use. If you ever have any difficulty with future orders you may also place your order over the phone during our normal business hours as stated on the contact page of our website.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    I did forget to use my $2.00 coupon for this order. I got busy making sure this order was shipped by UPS. But that's OK I plan to order more chai from you soon. I love this Third Street Chai.
    Apr 13, 2014
    I now have boty sisters hooked on this chai.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Apr 8, 2014
    Everything was very good. It was what I expected from Chai-Direct. I think David Reo products are the best.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    This is the best raspberry chai we have ever had. Thanks for this product!
    Apr 7, 2014
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Apr 9, 2014
    It is great!!!!!!!!! Love the new flavors.