Ikarus USA Reviews

04/23/2014
Ikarus USA Ratings and User Reviews. Ikarus USA is rated 7.2 out of 10 from 10 reviews. Last rated on 03/24/2014.

Ikarus USA Rating

More About Ikarus USA

Recent Reviews for Ikarus USA

• Mar 24, 2014
    Apr 4, 2014
    I am a Ikarus Game Commander owner and user for about 8yrs-I own 3 original Game commanders that still work and are recognized by my Aerofly Pro Delux simmulater--but they are just worn-out physically---I ordered a new Game Commander but it will not work with my Aerofly Pro Delux--I contacted Ikarus tech help--was given procedures to fix problem but Game Commander still does not work with my Aerofly Pro Delux simulator--I sent e-mail response back to Ikarus tech help--have-not recieved any further responses--I believ it may be a firmware issue in the new Game Commander---like I said--my (3ea) old Game Commanders still work fine with my simulator but they are just plain worn-out physically ----I practice a lot of aircraft and helicopter 3D using the Game Commanders because wearing out and using a real $600 R/C transmitter for practice is not a reasonable option for me ---- thankyou----J S Cassidy
  • Mar 10, 2014
    I originally called support to get questions cleared up about what to order and had trouble understanding the person on the other line. Probably not their fault. I have problems understanding people with accents, but it would be nice to speak with someone who speaks without one.
    Mar 23, 2014
  • Mar 4, 2014
    Bought software from Ikarus and does not operate correctly . Hoping todays purchase will rectify that matter.
    Mar 12, 2014
  • Feb 28, 2014
    we will see what this product involves.
  • Feb 17, 2014
    Reasonable pricing, but need more RC Models and easier ways to create new user models. Need more realistic float flying sites . . . Mono Lake ??? Adapter for JR/Spektrum is poor quality and does not fit (I replace connector on USB wire with a female connector and use buddy box wire to transmitter).
    Feb 23, 2014
    emailed Ikarus
  • Feb 8, 2014
    I am a glider pilot and was initially introduced to Ikarus through my purchase of Aerofly 5.0 from "Iflytaiies.com.I am very satisfied with teh simulator and have upgraded to 5.7.1 and have purchased Aerofly FS also.
  • Jan 29, 2014
    Great company with innovative flight simulator. Hope they have English manual soon for RC7 program, thanks.
    Apr 7, 2014
  • Jan 27, 2014
    excellent product. awesome graphics. keeps me entertained for hours and hours.
    Feb 1, 2014
    amazing simulators. keep u entertained for hours. my wife misses me. u no longer have to wait for good flying conditions. now u can fly whenever u have the time.
  • Jan 19, 2014
    Navigating on your site is awful. It took me 6 trials to complete the order.This is not the first time I experience difficult ordering. If only you could make purchasing your simulator as good as using it.I only hope the downloading operation is not as frustrating; I am scared!!!!
    Jan 24, 2014
    The product may be good, it is the order process that is awful.