Limoges Jewelry Reviews

04/16/2014
Limoges Jewelry Ratings and User Reviews. Limoges Jewelry is rated 7.8 out of 10 from 1798 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.
For more than 20 years, Limoges Jewelry has offered custom-crafted, personalized jewelry designs.

Limoges Jewelry Rating

More About Limoges Jewelry

Recent Reviews for Limoges Jewelry

• Apr 16, 2014
    Will recommend to many others. Hoping thid order comes faster than expected
  • Apr 16, 2014
    It was easy to find, pretty, and cheap.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I thought the merchandise was great and very reasonably priced. Although I wasn't pleased that I couldn't find a place for the promo code and there wasn't anyways to get express delivery
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Loved the product! Thanks!!!
    Its a pleasant experience
  • Apr 16, 2014
    My answers depend highly on the time it takes the ring to be delivered and the quality of the ring. Obviously, I will not know this until I receive the ring.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I will not know fully how satisfied I am with my purchase until I receive the ring and inspect the quality. I will also be paying attention to the durability of this product. If I am satisfied with these thing I am likely to recommend and make further purchases.
    Nice jewelry and choices
  • Apr 16, 2014
    seemed to be OK stuff i will see the quality when i get it.
    Nice jewelry. Nice site
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Thank you for such a great deal I can't wait to give this to my mom on Mothers Day!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    very good web site, enjoyed browsing all the different images. pleased with the special ofers/discount being offered.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Fantastic jewelry, with unbelievable prices (meaning low costs)! I am completely satisfied with what I ordered on this site!! Customer service (over the phone) is excellent, customer service/sales representatives are very friendly and so helpful!!!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Good price easy to order would recommend to other's
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Nice looking website,loved the look of the products I purchased, I was especially happy with the free shipping & 20% off as well.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    The items seem reasonably priced,and at a good quality
  • Apr 16, 2014
    very easy process to get exactly what i was looking for! the online customer service tool was very helpful.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Very good experience
  • Apr 1, 2014
    I really like item that I ordered except I sent an email earlier in the day and have not received a respond. I ordered the family necklace. It is a gift for which I only want 3 names on it but need 4 birthstones. For reasons I would prefer not to identify. It is for a 75th birthday. I had to put "no name" on the fourth line and hope they "do not" engrave the "no name" on the necklace. It is remembrance of another individual name unspecified.
  • Mar 18, 2014
    i like the selection of items and personalization options.... however i would like to see options for 12 birthstones or more...
    Apr 16, 2014
    I am satisfied with my orders thus far... However I do wish the customizations were available in a higher numbers, like 12-15...