Karaoke Warehouse Reviews

04/20/2014
Karaoke Warehouse Ratings and User Reviews. Karaoke Warehouse is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 154 reviews. Last rated on 04/20/2014.
Karaoke Warehouse sells a wide range of karaoke equipment and accessories, from mixing boards and speakers, to video CD movies and karaoke disc sets.

Karaoke Warehouse Rating

More About Karaoke Warehouse

Recent Reviews for Karaoke Warehouse

• Apr 20, 2014
    This is the 10th time or so ive shopped with you guys. Overall like the custom disc selection except its too limited with some of your 80s and 90s country.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I found what I was looking for
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Recommended by my Daughter Sally Holiday.I have found many bargains at karaoke Warehouse.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    it has what im looking for !
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I can find anything I want in karaoke music here .
  • Apr 18, 2014
    awesome pricing, great selection very easy to navigate the site. I will be a return customer.
    Great website and idea for custom karaoke CDs, though difficult to search for songs -- not able to find songs if the exact title is not known. Needs Keyword Search for song selection.
    Great place to get a custom Karaoke CD. Wish they had a little better selection but it is still by far the best selection I could find on the internet!
    disc dont play well go two or 3 play on some song then they dont work
    I like to be able to customize my cdgs.
    Great quality sound tracks
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I love getting only the songs I want so that I don't end up with duplicates. It's fun to make and I can't get enough! Song selection is good although I couldn't find a few songs. Fast shipping.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Love being able to choose my own songs--wish there were more selections like Joan Baez and Joni Mitchell--shipping charges are high
  • Apr 10, 2014
    It has been very easy ordering from karaoke warehouse.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    great place to shop
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I can usually find what I want for a reasonable price.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    I love karaoke warehouse! Disappointed there aren't any Journey songs for custom CD orders. The "listen" feature also wouldn't work for me on my Note. But, overall I have been satisfied with my purchases.
    Apr 19, 2014
  • Apr 4, 2014
    N/A
    Apr 17, 2014
    The quality of the CD and the quality of the CD packaging did not meet expectations.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    online site was a pain in the a@#...kept on adding dups to shopping cart and didn't take me back to the spot where I was before adding to shopping card......then choosing 5 free songs was also a pain in the a@#....kept on popping up window for free songs, even though I was trying to choose them....decided not to even try, it being such a pain.
    Apr 10, 2014
  • Mar 26, 2014
    The only previous order I placed was for a Karaoke disc in the Reminiscing Series, for which I was very satisfied!
    Apr 12, 2014