DogtraStore Reviews

04/16/2014
DogtraStore Ratings and User Reviews. DogtraStore is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 136 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.

DogtraStore Rating

More About DogtraStore

Recent Reviews for DogtraStore

Easy to use website, and good reviews of products
    High quality products i have prove some models and woorks very well
    Overall, the products look good and there is a nice selection. One improvement would be to improve clarity on what pets product should be used for. The one I purchases said 'larger than 15 lbs'. Well, my dog is 90 lbs - I'm somewhat concerned if this will have enough power. Since there wasn't an upper limit to dog size, I assume it will.
    I like the products !
    Great place to shop
  • Apr 13, 2014
    This is my first purchase from dogtra and so far so good. Shipping is a little high for such weightless items, but that is the same everywhere.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Again I have had to replace a EF3000 collar after having it for over six years. I have found these devices to be very good as it give you piece of mind knowing that your pets wont leave the yard.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I hope this product works.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Good experience. Only problem was that valid shipping option or Europe was confusing
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I shopped around quite a bit and found your site to beat out Amazon and the other competitors out there! Thank you for all the information and the good deal and for providing free shipping and coupon code.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    My biggest complaint about the website was trying to find the part I needed. I have a 3500NCP collar and was looking to buy a 2nd charger splitter unit for it. I had expected to be able to determine which unit I needed by looking at what was included in the collar kit but this was not the case. I had to do a bit a digging around and in fact did a web search for the proper charging unit for the 3500.the second complaint about the check out process was that it was not clear to be that the coupon was applied since I still was able to enter a coupon code beforeconfirmation of the checkout process
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Awesome product !
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I hope that the batteries are good ones. O purchased cell phone batteries from ebay and they turned out to be worthless knockoffs from China.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I have recommended to many people about dogtra collar
  • Apr 5, 2014
    I have used the dogtra remote collar and was very pleased with its use for training my dog.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    I am pleased at the prices from dogtra we order new batteries every yr
    Apr 15, 2014
  • Apr 1, 2014
    It was as easy online shopping experience. But the product needs more description like the dimensions of the e-collar would be helpful and cuts less time looking at other brands.
    Apr 9, 2014
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Site is easy to use and they had exactly what I needed.
    Apr 13, 2014
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Easy and convenient
    Apr 6, 2014
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Apr 7, 2014
    The products are FANTASTIC but it takes some work to discern the differences between different models.