DogtraStore Reviews

04/23/2014
DogtraStore Ratings and User Reviews. DogtraStore is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 140 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2014.

DogtraStore Rating

More About DogtraStore

Recent Reviews for DogtraStore

• Apr 23, 2014
    We currently own an outdated version of the product ordered and were very satisfied with it.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    This collar came highly recommended. I am not happy with the one that I have and can't wait to get the Dogtra collar.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Very pleased with easy access to site and ease of purchase, and price.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Great products, easy to find products on the web site
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Highly recommended by friend.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I own theDogtra 280 NCP Platnium transmitter & receiver for past 1 and a half and am very pleased with it. Just needed to replace the batteries for the first time.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I have used dogtra e-collar for my dog and it has been amazing with the proper training. And with the purchase of my second dog this new collar will make training and my lifestyle so much easier!!
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Quick and easy to use. Great products!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Their people for the chat room where nice and helpful in advising me what product I needed to purchase for my dog. Although I wish their chat box would not close out whenever you reload or switch to a new site page.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Apr 22, 2014
    I got screwed on shipping 66.00 for taking 6 days, I will never ordr from yoou again. Have friends that know your sight and I going to make sure they do not use you!
    Easy to use website, and good reviews of products
    High quality products i have prove some models and woorks very well
    Overall, the products look good and there is a nice selection. One improvement would be to improve clarity on what pets product should be used for. The one I purchases said 'larger than 15 lbs'. Well, my dog is 90 lbs - I'm somewhat concerned if this will have enough power. Since there wasn't an upper limit to dog size, I assume it will.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    This is my first purchase from dogtra and so far so good. Shipping is a little high for such weightless items, but that is the same everywhere.
    Apr 19, 2014
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Apr 21, 2014
    Got what I wanted, but the price seems out of line. I wish I could get it at the place I purchased my original dog collar.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I shopped around quite a bit and found your site to beat out Amazon and the other competitors out there! Thank you for all the information and the good deal and for providing free shipping and coupon code.
    Apr 18, 2014
  • Apr 10, 2014
    My biggest complaint about the website was trying to find the part I needed. I have a 3500NCP collar and was looking to buy a 2nd charger splitter unit for it. I had expected to be able to determine which unit I needed by looking at what was included in the collar kit but this was not the case. I had to do a bit a digging around and in fact did a web search for the proper charging unit for the 3500.the second complaint about the check out process was that it was not clear to be that the coupon was applied since I still was able to enter a coupon code beforeconfirmation of the checkout process
    Apr 23, 2014
  • Apr 2, 2014
    I am pleased at the prices from dogtra we order new batteries every yr
    Apr 15, 2014
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Great product. Second time using this product and have been satisfied for the past 8 years!
    Apr 18, 2014
  • Apr 1, 2014
    I couldn't find information on the width of the collars which come with the product so was not able to confidently order additional collars to suit my needs.
    Apr 23, 2014
    Cost of international shipping and which was applicable for my circumstance was not clear until well into the final stages of purchasing. Also I had to try more than once to get the correct option.The first survey after purchasing lead me to believe that I may get $100 worth of products from the Dogtra store if it was completed.I wanted additional collars and was given the choice of two different size width. Because I was purchasing the 2302 I wanted the same size collars as this system. I wasn't able to find the information on your website. I could have tried emailing your store but there were time constraints at the time of buying. Unfortunately I ended up with the wrong size collar.Shipping was stated as 6-10 business days however it took longer than this.