PetFenceUSA Reviews

04/17/2014
PetFenceUSA Ratings and User Reviews. PetFenceUSA is rated 7.8 out of 10 from 19 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.

PetFenceUSA Rating

More About PetFenceUSA

Recent Reviews for PetFenceUSA

I liked how the prices were lower than other merchants.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    First time using petfence. Very satisfied with the overall experience. But I don't know why the box the product was shipped in was so much bigger then the box the product was in.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    This was my first time placing an order. I have nothing to compare this with
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Great product.Ordering another collar for our new dog.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Great selection of items will be back soon!
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    I was suppose to get a $10 rebate off my order and have yet to see it applied and after emailing customer service they said they would take care of it and still nothing, product was good though
  • Mar 15, 2014
    My dogs may be alive without it.
  • Mar 14, 2014
    It looks an awesome Website, I hope my Purchase experience success
  • Mar 14, 2014
    I LOOK FORWARD TO A WUICK DELIVERY
  • Mar 5, 2014
    Mar 18, 2014
    I ordered the idem on March the 5 2014. Just heard from them on march 12th 2014 by email and I sent a reply back telling to send the order , and they they got a blank email. When I check the email it was not blank. I told them th send the order three times and I have not heard from them since last week. I am not very happy with this company.
  • Mar 5, 2014
    product number did not come up on search. Hard to find the item.
    Mar 22, 2014
    Great price on Safepet products.
  • Feb 26, 2014
    Mar 10, 2014
    Original equipment. Worked as well as the original device. Very pleased with overall experence and product.
  • Feb 11, 2014
    Nice merchandise.
    Mar 3, 2014
    I purchased SnugglePuppie Brown multi Kit for $54.95,when I got it home got the doggie out of the bag insert heart so he could hear the heartbeat he took off won't come near the dog.I sent an e-mail got no response so I decided to give them a call spoke to a Lydia, and was told since I took the doggie out of bag they couldn't take it back so they refuse to give me my money back I will never purchase anything through them ever again.Told my family and friends about this company to be aware. I am out of my money and my dog won't come near the toy.
  • Feb 7, 2014
    they had exactly what I was looking for. The measurements they peovided were great.
  • Jan 13, 2014
    Pet Fence USA had the best price On the E-collar that I was looking for anywhere plus free Shipping.
    Jan 23, 2014
    I checked prices on the product I ordered all over the internet and with local stores. Pet Fence USA beat Amazon by about $25(after shipping) & was almost $100 lower than the local Sportsman's Warehouse.