Pet Food Direct Reviews

04/15/2014
Pet Food Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Pet Food Direct is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 4819 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.
PetFoodDirect sells a very wide selection of premium petfoods and pet accessories. The site also features a range of petcare services and information.

Pet Food Direct Coupons »

Pet Food Direct Rating

More About Pet Food Direct

Recent Reviews for Pet Food Direct

In the past there were a couple of errors made by the vendor ( wrong item was delivered).Also, when did you add the cost of shipping charge to the order? I was made to believe that the shipping was free if we spent certain amount, but it didn't work until the discount code was used.
    Not enough coupons for loyal customers. They can't be combined with free shipping
    i used it for 2 years
    Easy checkout, good selection. Great prices.
    The only unfortunate issue I have is with the way the Hills prescription food is packaged. The cans themselves are very flimsy and are easily crushed because of the way the cans are packaged in a case. The cans should be completely encased in cardboard so that the cans aren't crushed. I would prefer to buy two cases of food per order but because so many cans ended up being unusable because the crushed cans were split open that I had to switch to one case per order to ensure I could use all 24 cans. If Petfooddirect could find a better way to package 2 cases I would like to switch to that.
    My vet receptionist told me about this sight!!
    I love this site. It is easy to use and has items you can't find elsewhere. Prices are comparable to similar sites. Not higher, not lower in general. Fast shipping.
    Nice web site but I would have liked to see the products up close with some kind of zoom in option over the picture
    seems like a great place to sho
    Good saving and I have had good service in past . Returning customer.
    Wonderful selection and descriptions.
    I like the ability to order various sizes and brands so I can determinethe best choices for my cat.
    I'm always shopping around on these pet food websites, looking for the best deal. PetFoodDirect.com appears to have the best selection of the more "exotic" brands; so, that keeps me coming back.
    Easy to set up regular orders. Search gave too many options, even with specific name and size entered. Prices great.
    your check out system stinks!
    They have high quality brands. Shipping is always fast and reasonable. It is very easy to setup orders.
    Pupcorn is the only treat my dog will eat and you can't find it in the stores anymore. Walmart used to carry and so did Tractor Supply but they have stopped for some reason so the only way for me to get it is to order it online. So far I have been very satisfied with the service I have received from them I just wish the product wasn't so expensive. We are on a very tight budget being disabled.
    Thank you for carrying the product I needed and others didn't have.
    Well, The site is nice, easy to get around and order. I will see if the shipping is good, if it is, then I will be back, again and again.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    A good source for healthy prescription cat food (both dry and canned). 2-3 day delivery is quite good.
    Apr 15, 2014
    Unfortunately, my purchases are for prescription cat foods (dry and canned) so none of your "price deals" pertain to them (no % off, etc.) are applicable to me. I understand that I get free shipping in lieu of discounts, so I suppose that's something.