Shoebuy.com Reviews

04/19/2014
Shoebuy.com Ratings and User Reviews. Shoebuy.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1151 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.
Shoebuy.com offers a very wide range of footwear in all categories for men, women, teens and children.
Circle of Excellence - Shoebuy.com

2008 Platinum

Shoebuy.com Rating

More About Shoebuy.com

Recent Reviews for Shoebuy.com

• Apr 19, 2014
    Coupon Code entry spot was difficult to find in the checkout process. Had to back out and start over to find it.
    Thank you. It was easy.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I had a great experience, I hope the return policy is just as easy if I have an issue. The only downside to buying shoes online is seeing if they fit.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Outstanding service. Great prices and pay no sales tax and shipping charges.Highly recommend.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Probably the most used website in our online shopping.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I'd prefer to find these shoes in a store where I can try them on. But since I've hit every shoe store in the area, I'm glad Shoebuy is available and has a great return policy.
    easly to follow
  • Apr 19, 2014
    quick, easy, and reasonably priced
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I tried to purchase a pair of white heels, however, even though I put in all the necessary information it kept telling me to choose what I had already chosen
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Great easy site to navigate, good prices
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I placed my first order at Shoebuy.com less than a week ago and received my first pair of shoes within a couple of days. Since receiving my first pair of shoes I have placed two more orders.
    quick, easy, dependable
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I found a lot more items than shoes - very nice site and easy to use!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I love the shoe selection
  • Apr 9, 2014
    No problems in the past
  • Apr 8, 2014
    nice web site, will use again if I get another good promo offer, Would buy more right now if I could get 30% off additional code.
    good experience
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 19, 2014
    I found a great site liked it a lot.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    I was disappointed that I was not able to use the coupon code Treat14. I am not sure why the code was not able to be accepted. Please advise.
    Apr 19, 2014
    The product was received timely, I gave the shoes to my husband as one of his anniversary gifts. They fit and he was very pleased with the purchase/gift. The shipping box was HUGE though. Not sure why it was shipped in such a big box. There was nothing else in the box i.e. bubble wrap, etc.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    I enjoyed my experience on this site except when it lost its server but I persisted and was happy with my shopping experience and hope the shoes work as well .
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Shoebuy has great selections and good sales. They stand by their products and are easy to deal with.
    Apr 18, 2014
    We can always count on quality products from Shoebuy!!