Mainely Urns and Memorials Reviews

04/17/2014
Mainely Urns and Memorials Ratings and User Reviews. Mainely Urns and Memorials is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 109 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.

Mainely Urns and Memorials Rating

More About Mainely Urns and Memorials

Recent Reviews for Mainely Urns and Memorials

• Apr 17, 2014
    I incorrectly ordered an item and the service department assisted me in correcting my error and did so with professionalism and speed. I needed the item the next day and I already have my tracking number.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    They had what I wanted
    My customer service rep was very helpful and sweet.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    I love it the urns are beautiful
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Please do not share my e-mail address
  • Apr 9, 2014
    The products you carry are beautiful
  • Apr 9, 2014
    The rock salt cremation urn looks pretty functional...neat idea. Thank you for offering this unique item.
    Apr 15, 2014
    I bought the wrong size but the exchange process was super easy. Urn was beautiful. New size is perfect.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    After much online research, I chose this company because of the widest selection and best pricing.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    First site I checked. The ease of access to this site was easy and the price was affordable. The style was just what I was looking for. Done in less than 10 minutes!
  • Apr 8, 2014
    She was such a great help.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Great customer service. Very helpful.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    It would have been nice to have free shipping. That is why I order almost everything from Amazon. I was VERY close to the $100.00
    Apr 13, 2014
    The Urn was the quality that was pictured online,(very nice). The engraving on the name plate was very nice as well.The product was packaged properly and arrived undamaged.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    I recently lost my baby when I was 7 months pregnant. The entire process was heart breaking and the hardest thing my husband and I have ever been through. Five days after we lost the baby my mother in law overdosed on sleeping pills and died. I purchased my baby's urn from mainely urns and was completely satisfied with the product. Now I am purchasing cremation jewelry for family members to have something to remember him always. I will also be purchasing many more items for remembrance of my mother in law as well.
    Apr 10, 2014
    Hole in the bottom of the urn was much too small to fit in pet's baggie of ashes. Had to open the bag and pour in ashes which was very disturbing. Not a good experience
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Apr 11, 2014
    More than met my expectations!
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Apr 12, 2014
    I am so pleased with everything about my purchases. The 3-Dimensional Eagle Soar Spirit urn is absolutely beautiful. Your company was the only one that offered this urn because I looked at many. I could not have made a more fitting choice and I am so grateful that you carried it. Thank you for your wonderful service.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Jill was very helpful in this process.
    Apr 7, 2014
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Apr 5, 2014
    Both of the urns were beautiful. The quality was excellent!
  • Mar 11, 2014
    I was happy to be able to find exactly what I feel will make me feel better about losing my pet.
    Apr 2, 2014