StrawberryNET.com Reviews

04/18/2014
StrawberryNET.com Ratings and User Reviews. StrawberryNET.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 13993 reviews.
StrawberryNET.com is the world's no. 1 source for discount skincare, makeup, and fragrance products. Shop now and save on 30,000 products from 200+ leading brands. Save with free shipping, buy more save more discount and up to 10% loyalty discounts.
Circle of Excellence - StrawberryNET.com

2007 Platinum

StrawberryNET.com Rating

More About StrawberryNET.com

Recent Reviews for StrawberryNET.com

• Apr 18, 2014
    Items displayed well, delivery prompt.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I use the Environ Skincare range so it would be great to see this included on the list. Overall, a good range of products and prompt delivery service.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I hope your net cover more Shiseido product ranges.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    The one problem was that I needed to place an order for one Eau de parfum to 3 different people as gifts and had to do each order on it's own...so not good time management.Happy with free shipping TO AUSTRALIA..if not so I would Not purchase.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Would like to see some coupons sent out so encourages to use online store
    Best web shop !!!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    The only negative comment I have about the StrawberryNET.com experience is that the search engine is not that great. Often I will search for products and the search result returns a blank when I know the product is there or then think that the product is no longer stocked. I then have to search a different way to try to find it (and do always find it in the end)Kind regardsSue
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Some brands has very limited range for example Tom Ford which is disappointing.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Top value site of great use and value.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Overall very good! Fast shipping good price and reliable!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    The product that i actually wanted wasnt available so i had to buy the next best thing i could find. the website is not as easy to us as other cosmetic online stores/site. I had no problems in placing the order once and finalising my purchase
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Needs more natural products available.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    i love shopping with strawberrynet though the discount percentage should change slightly.. not only would this benefit the company online, it wiuld attract more loyal customers
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Strawberrynet.com provides reliable and quick online purchase service. In addition, the shipping is free of charge by registered mail irregardless purchase amount and yet the delivery of products are packed in bubble sheets. Delivery is fast. Overall, I am very happy with Strawberrynet.com.
    Apr 18, 2014
    I am very satisfied with my purchases. Well done, Strawberrynet and keep up the good job!
  • Apr 5, 2014
    I'm happy to purchase estee lauder face primer which is actually discontinues in the city I live in.I wish there was Mac products in this online store though ...Also design of website could improve further in order to be seem more reliable!
  • Mar 27, 2014
    I was horrified when you rejected my credit cards.
    Apr 18, 2014
    When I saw that the product was made in Belgium, ordered through Hong Kong and shipped from Fiji (!!), I understood why it took 2 1/2 weeks to reach me. Why Fiji?
  • Mar 27, 2014
    I like the site web, but need changes por to do easyer found products.