Dell SMB Reviews

04/15/2014
Dell SMB Ratings and User Reviews. Dell SMB is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 853 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.
Dell offers a very wide selection of high quality computers, notebooks, servers, peripherals and accessories for small businesses.

Dell SMB Rating

More About Dell SMB

Recent Reviews for Dell SMB

Smooth transaction! Highly recommend!
    I was very pleased with the ease in which to purchase my item
    Dell is the site I've been to for everything I need with computers.
    The website does not make it easy to repeat a previous order.Once I log in, I would like to be able to see my previous ink order and simply click to repeat it, rather than having to search for the right ink cartridges all over again. The local Staples is offering discounts for my ink business. Dell has been winning because I thought it was quick and easy... but I'm not sure the current method is so quick and easy.
    Always pleased with Dell accessories and ease of reorder process.
    COUPON OFFERS WERE KIND OF CONFUSING.
    i like dell
    It was a good experience shopping at dell.com, as always.
    I have bought many items from Dell over the years and will continue to do so. The level of ease the website maintains with purchases and online bill pay is second to none. The quality of the product is never disappointing. Consider me a lifetime customer. Thanks Dell.
    I used the an American Express Dell Certificate. Using it was very time consuming and terms were only paritally spelled out. I will avoid Dell in the future.
    Good experience buying desktop and getting 10% off coupon
    Every person I have spoken with at DELL has been extremely thorough and professional. My questions are always satisfied each time I call.Thanks Dell!C Smith
  • Apr 6, 2014
    I think when you are just ordering ink, UPS should be albe to just leave the package and not have to get a signature. I would understand when it is a high value item but really just ink should not require a signature. A few years ago, i could order ink and it would be mailed to me no signature required. I always have to make arrangements to pick -up the package since I work.
    Apr 14, 2014
    I was happy that the ink ordered came by the USP and UPS and I did not have to sign for it and go to the UPS Location to pick it up like I had to the last time.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Dell always excellant
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    I do not understand why you have to sign for printer ink. It does not make sense that I have to take a half day off just so I can be home to sign to get the ink or else it will be sent back to Dell. I really wish you would rethink this policy or it will make me rethink whether or not I should order from Dell the next time I need a printer
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Very user friendly sight. Got the info I needed about the product to make an informed and correct purchase. Easy thru steps. Overall nice experience.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Ordering ink cartridges online is a pain for me, but I haven't much choice. I usually have to try several times to get the purchase done, and then, like today, I'm not sure it is done. I think Dell assumes I know a lot more than I do.
    Apr 14, 2014
    My purchase--ink cartrides--was fine.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    I like Dell.com a lot! Dell is my preferred electronics supplier.
    Apr 15, 2014
    Dell handled this order expeditiously! Thank you.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    excellent from start to finish
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    I contacted Customer Service via e-mail and have not received a phone call or a reply. I'm hoping this means I can use the product as is though I have a packing slip to a different product with the one that was addressed to me. The product in the package was what I ordered, confirmed with the on-line packing slip.