DermStore.com Reviews

04/19/2014
DermStore.com Ratings and User Reviews. DermStore.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 4803 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.
DermStore offers low prices with an enduring commitment to value and customer service. You'll find discounted worldwide shipping with low all inclusive prices on a wide selection of quality skin care products. You can shop Dermstore.com by brand name, skin condition, by product type or by skin type. Dermstore.com specializes in the hard to find brands such as Phytom... Show More DermStore offers low prices with an enduring commitment to value and customer service. You'll find discounted worldwide shipping with low all inclusive prices on a wide selection of quality skin care products. You can shop Dermstore.com by brand name, skin condition, by product type or by skin type. Dermstore.com specializes in the hard to find brands such as Phytomer, Glytone, MD-Forte', Kinerase and more.
Circle of Excellence - DermStore.com

2013 Winner

DermStore.com Rating

More About DermStore.com

Recent Reviews for DermStore.com

Quick and easy
  • Apr 19, 2014
    This is my first time hearing about the DermStore. I hope that the product I chose works. If so, I will be a regular customer.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    the offer after checkout seems a bit tricky (i.e. easy to accidentally accept)
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Thank you for including a magazine w/ the order, however I would like to be able to make the magazine selection instead of having it selected for me.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Great store, easy to shop
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Great shopping experience! I only have 2 suggestions. I wish the promo code would have had an expiration date listed. I also wish the shopping cart would be saved if you are automatically logged out or if you want to come back to it at a later time. I wouldn't mind getting automatic emails reminding me I have items in my cart!
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I was impressed with the site, however disappointed that it wouldn't allow me to use the "currently valid" 10% discount code and bombarded me with a lot of pop up ads.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Wish you carried Ally or Alley eyeliner.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    This is not my first purchase with DermStore. What started as an online search for certain products has become a place that I frequent for trusted items. Considering I don't talk to an actual human during checkout procedures, I feel that the service is personable.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I'll respond after I try your product.
    BEST SAVINGS AND GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Wish the other items I wanted were available during this shopping expenditure
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I actually logged on after my product didn't arrive and realized I must not have finished the ordering process, as no order appeared on my history.I spent time figuring out what I had chosen the first time, looking up the promo code, and completing the order again, only to have it happen again! I realized that a final screen is appearing AFTER I clicked what I believed to be the final button. I would suggest that the "would you like to add this really cool product to your order" take place earlier in the process, not at a point when the customer believes they have completed their order.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I appreciate automatic savings rather than having to mail back paperwork and waiting months for a refund or coupon.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I hope the replacement sponges are as easy to use as the online ordering site! thanks!!
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Love the door to door service. Sometimes have problem with favorites 10%disc online.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Huge selection of products at competitive prices.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Have been happy with everything I have purchased from them would recommend them to others and will order again!
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Great experience, no complaints.
  • Apr 13, 2014