PENWA.com Reviews

04/19/2014
PENWA.com Ratings and User Reviews. PENWA.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 99 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.
Penwa Gifts stocks every pen they sell for immediate delivery. They will meet or beat any price on the web. Penwa Gifts has been in business online since 1995. Laser Engraving of your name or logo is available. Additional quantity discounts also available. Corporate orders welcome. Toll Free customer support.
Circle of Excellence - PENWA.com

2009 Winner

PENWA.com Rating

More About PENWA.com

Recent Reviews for PENWA.com

• Apr 19, 2014
    Although my internet inquiry was late in the evening (prime time), my question was answered quickly. Thank you Rick Boblenz for your quick response!!!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    good prices-free shipping-quality goods
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Penwa.com has always been my go-to online store/merchant for pens and supplies. Great customer service, prices and products!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I think this is the way to buy fine pens... I love Tombow pens (except for the pocket clasps....they ALWAYS fail at 2-3 yrs...) I keep my pens FOREVER.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I was impressed with the price, ease of locating and shipping time to me in Canada
    PENWA is my online store for Tombow 62202, 62108 and 62109 and has been for many years. I always receive my orders fast.
    Great source for pens and refills
    I like the fact that PENWA carries such a wide selection of office supply merchandise. I frequently find that stores don't carry TOMBOW products, but PENWA does and that's to its credit.
    I have been trying new pens for several years and out of all of them Itoya is by far one of the best. I really like the Itoya gel pen. Penwa isn't selling anymore :(
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Are those pen refills actual Fisher Space Pen Refills? Very happy with your line and purchasing arrangements.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Penwa is the only place I buy my Mono Adhesive from. They have excellent prices and service. I would highly recommend them!!!
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I have purchased my Tombow 62202 from PENWA for as long as I can remember. They have great pricing and fast free delivery.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I am a fan of Sailor fine Japanese pens and PENWA is my one-stop shop for Sailor products.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I like ordering and fast service you provide
    Apr 17, 2014
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I have been ordering from PENWA for more than 10 years and PENWA is my only source for Tombow Mono Adhesive.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    I have yet to be disappointed in doing business with PenWA. That being the reason for being a regular customer.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Great company - have purchased multiple times, all with same prompt service.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Apr 12, 2014
    Good prices, fast service, great product
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Apr 7, 2014
    Stay just as you are.
  • Mar 23, 2014
    I am so pleases to have found Penwa.com as I can now purchase the items I use for my craft projects for a realistic price!!! I have sent many people your way by telling them how AMAZING your prices are!
    Apr 9, 2014
    Amazing place to get the glue I use daily and OUTSTANDING price!!! Delivery comes ASAP! I can order it one day and BAM it comes in a matter of just a couple days! Free shipping on my orders! Who would shop anywhere else! LOVE PENWA!