BCW Supplies Reviews

04/18/2014
BCW Supplies Ratings and User Reviews. BCW Supplies is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 252 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.
Provides a complete line of collecting supplies including: Albums, Pages, Card Holders, Storage Boxes, Memorabilia Holders and much more.
Circle of Excellence - BCW Supplies

2010 Winner

BCW Supplies Rating

More About BCW Supplies

Recent Reviews for BCW Supplies

• Apr 17, 2014
    The products are great, the selection is great, the shipping is expensive, but overall value is still high.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Too many things out of stock and on back order
    Nice price and selection
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Thank you for the quick attention to my needs. I certainly appreciate that. Strong work, Bph
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Thanks a lot for the great products!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Good selection. Shipping is high.
    great price great selection easy to use on line site
    Service was great found everything I wanted.
    The site was easy to navigate,and had clear photos with detailed explanations of each item. Prices for items and shipping were less than other sites
    Even when I was over the assigned $100 amount for free shipping, it said I had to pay over $15 for shipping, so I reduced my order to what I really needed rather than a few extra items to get the free shipping.BCW's loss for not making this more clear.
    I love being organized, OCD style. BCW is the only one I'd trust with my comics for quality and the sleek look of their black plastic boxes is an ageless look that will look great for years to come. Love your comics? Treat them like they deserve, with the best, BCW.
    I find that the order amount needed for your free shipping is much higher than most sites I order from. I am a dealer and don't always need to place a $1500 order…but the shipping charges really hurt me when I don't.Also- I often have issues with the items I need being backordered.
    In the last few years I have found BCW and the staff to be a breath of fresh air in supply and shipping areas. Efficient, polite and professional.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    the pro items and 2x2 flips are always back ordered and hard to catch when in stock. forced to use other suppliers at times
    Apr 16, 2014
    some of the topload products were damaged, a refund for the damaged product was promply taken care of by customer support.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Thanks!
    Apr 14, 2014
    Fast shipping, as advertised, would recommend.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I really like your site / prices / and product.
    Apr 15, 2014
    Every time I order from BCW I am very happy. Great prices and service.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    BCW has high quality products and I have never been disappointed with any order or item. Also, on line ordering is easy.RWP
    Apr 18, 2014
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    One box was the wrong type of Comic Bags (Current, not Current resealable). One box of Current boards was damaged. Approximately 75 boards were damaged.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Very reasonably priced
    Apr 15, 2014
  • Mar 12, 2014
    Had difficulty figuring out if the product would function for what I needed for, I emailed BCW and they gave me a polite and helpful response within one business day. Great Service, Thanks!
    Apr 17, 2014