LD Products Reviews

04/18/2014
LD Products Ratings and User Reviews. LD Products is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 4134 reviews. Last rated on 04/13/2014.
LD Products - Ink cartridge and inkjet refills offers new OEM, compatible, and remanufactured inkjet cartridges as well as InkTec ink refill kits and laser toner cartridges.
Circle of Excellence - LD Products

2012 Platinum

LD Products Rating

More About LD Products

Recent Reviews for LD Products

• Apr 13, 2014
    This order includes an ink cartridge for someone else already, I have been spreading the news on how you can save everyone money.I do have one concern however on my newer printer when I use your cartridges my printer cautions that all manner of bad things can happen, I would be more comfortable if it recognized your cartages as original.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    This is my second order from LD Products. I was very happy with the first one. The only problem I had was my printer won't show the ink level, but the difference in price makes it worth the purchase. This time I ordered two sets of cartridges so I have a spare when the ink runs out.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Absolutely awesome. I recommend you to everyone.
    Apr 18, 2014
    Always impressed and totally satisfied. Keep up the excellent work!
  • Apr 12, 2014
    I like the price. The ink works well. LD is accessible if you need help.
    Great overall experience!
    Apr 18, 2014
    Ink cartridge was defective upon opening it. The ink splattered all over and made a huge mess of me and my printer. I never even got to installing it in the printer since the ink was pouring out.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    keep the bargains coming ,will keep buying from LD
  • Apr 9, 2014
    This particular ink cartridge family (PGI-226 & CLI-226) is not conveniently listed for purchase. It only comes up in full bundles which don't have the number of cartridges I prefer. That means I have to search for each cartridge by ID to purchase. It would be helpful if the individual colors were listed as "you may also like" on the same page as the bundles.
    Apr 18, 2014
    It always comes the next day -- which I love! But our mail carrier jams it in the mailbox (not LDPs fault.) I have sent an email about this product's availability on the WEBPAGE. The way this particular cartridge type is only offered as a bundle means it takes a long time to find each color cartridge to reorder.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    love the prices. great customer service. over all very happy.
    Apr 18, 2014
    like the products and prices
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Great until last time. Magenta cartridge doesn't work!
    Apr 18, 2014
    package seemed huge for what I had ordered but that is up to the company. my merchandise was in great shape. thank you
    Apr 18, 2014
    very satisfied with this order- arrived sooner than i expected
  • Apr 7, 2014
    PLEASE consider that AK and HI are part of the US and we should qualify for discounts even if they aren't related to shipping.
    Pleased with products I have bought.Sincerely,Maryann Abdallah
    ink cartrages are great
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I think the first time I ever ordered I rec'd the ink, the printer would not except it, keep saying it was EMPTYdon't know what that was about
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I am very satisfied with the LD printer cartridges for my HP 8600 Plus. Great value when compared to what I used to pay for OEM cartridges and quality is excellent too.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I love using the LD ink cartridge sets for my personal use! I get a great quality print at a super great price! The cartridges are always available, and they get here quickly! I will continue to use the LD replacement cartridges for a long time!
    Apr 18, 2014
    I love the ink jet cartridges in the package deal. The ink quality matches brand name quality!
  • Apr 5, 2014
    The Ink cartridges have been very good in all cases
    Apr 18, 2014
    I buy from LD Products because the Ink Cartridges are priced very low and yet are as good as the Epson cartridges which are muchm more expense!!
  • Apr 5, 2014
    I enjoy being able to keep my old printer running with recycled ink cartridges.