Coastal.com Reviews

04/17/2014
Coastal.com Ratings and User Reviews. Coastal.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 259 reviews. Last rated on 04/02/2014.
Coastal Contacts offers low prices on contact lense products.

Coastal.com Coupons »

Coastal.com Rating

More About Coastal.com

Recent Reviews for Coastal.com

• Apr 2, 2014
    Ordered first pair from them last week,a cheaper pair just to see the quality...love them so much I ordered 2 more pair!And they arrived within 1 week!
  • Apr 2, 2014
    I really enjoy this website and how easy it is to navigate. There are many great offers and many selections to choose from to satisfy anyone's consumer needs. I have already recommended this site to many friends to take advantage of the great deals, vast selections, and much, much more. Thank you for offering what you had in store, and I much look forward to receiving my new glasses in the mail very soon. I know I'll love them. I haven't read one bad review on any of the glasses that I took interest in on this site. Thank you.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    I've heard about Coastal from a few friends that have purchased glasses through their site, but I never had my prescription. I was so excited to find the Joseph Marc Green Tortoise glasses!! I can't wait to get them!
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Wow! First pair of glasses free?...can't beat that!
  • Apr 1, 2014
    There are are a variety of designs to choose from, there is so much choice and nice prices and offers.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    The first pair are free so why not try them!
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Excellent service and great customer support. Highly satisfied. Love the price savings, too.Rick
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Apr 8, 2014
    The frames are awesome but there is a defect in my left lens. I will be returning my glasses. Hopefully I can get a replacement of the left lens because I really like the glasses and the right lens is fine. Thanks!
  • Mar 27, 2014
    the only hard thing about this purchase was making a choice
    Apr 9, 2014
    Awesome service. I'm truly in awe
  • Mar 26, 2014
    loved the deal on glasses
    Apr 10, 2014
    Great way to purchase quality glasses and frames at a much more affordable price to the consumer.
    GREAT
    great air conditioner
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Great deals on great looking glasses. It's affordable. I don't like to spend so much on a pair of glasses.
    Apr 6, 2014
    I like the ability to try out the glasses before purchasing without being charged. It's tough picking out the right frames when you can't physically try them on.
  • Mar 26, 2014
    The only stipulation was you had to pick eye glasses from the FIRST PAIR FREE section. They were many pages to choose from. I just saved $100 with my 1st pair.
    Apr 2, 2014
    I love the whole entire experience. Get your 1st pair free...that is the best deal around.I ordered reading glasses BUT having problems with them with the computer. Its a bit blurry. I don't have this problem reading from a paper. I didn't pay extra for additional services I am on a budget. But, I still need to get this problem resolved as I do most of my reading from my computer to do my work. Do you have any suggestions?
  • Mar 26, 2014
    I love using this company to get new glasses! Great quality, low price, no haggling with employees trying to get you to buy what you don't want.
    Apr 8, 2014
    I love the glasses that I buy at coastal.com They are always high quality glasses.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Apr 4, 2014
    just love my glasses going to look into different pr
  • Mar 19, 2014
    love love love your products, fast shipping & an ease ofordering
    Apr 1, 2014
    2nd time I have ordered, you never are disappointed. I'll be a forever customer
  • Mar 18, 2014
    Thank you!
    Mar 31, 2014
    Thank you! very fast shipping
  • Mar 16, 2014
    Good deal!
    Mar 30, 2014
    good, but I may return due to sizing issue
  • Mar 16, 2014
    Mar 31, 2014
    the only issue I have is that the prescription doesn't seem to be correct. I have progressive lenses, I put the RX in exactly as the Dr wrote it, but the right lens is way to powerful making everything blurry so I have to send them back, otherwise they great...
  • Jan 18, 2014
    Mar 31, 2014
    The glasses was way better than I could have ever expected. They were "awesome"