OneShare.com Reviews

04/23/2014
OneShare.com Ratings and User Reviews. OneShare.com is rated 7.8 out of 10 from 154 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2014.

OneShare.com Rating

More About OneShare.com

Recent Reviews for OneShare.com

• Apr 23, 2014
    very important service for the begginer
  • Apr 22, 2014
    One share of stock is a great gift, especially if your excited about the company or what the company controls. Also a great way to get kids interested in the market
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Great way for me to get started!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I LOVE THIS SITE! ITS SO EASY TO USE!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I REALLY LIKE HOW EASY THE SITE WAS TO NAVIGATE
    Great gift idea!!!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I think there website is great. I like that it shows you in real time your choices, so you can compare and select what looks best.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    easy to order.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Great experience. A little pricey, but it will be a "very unique" gift because my niece who is graduating loves Starbucks and it is an investment for her too! Had one question and the customer representative was very courteous and quick with my answer. Loved this shopping experience and will recommend this site to others.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    great customer service and excellent product selection
  • Apr 9, 2014
    The process was very easy and fast. I like the suggestion to add the frame and engraving. It adds a nice, personalized touch.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    There was no gift card or area to document who sent the stock.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    the One Share site was not accepting our business credit card. This was an extreme inconvenience. It took two days and numerous attempts for our credit card to go through on your site.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    I love this site, I have used it to purchase many stocks for my family
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Great gift idea!
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Its hard to surprise someone with stock when it requires a social security number. It would be nice if you verified it with them not for the purchaser to put in.
  • Feb 12, 2014
    I absolutely love how easy the website is to use. Second share that I have bought for my boyfriend from this site and I love it. I have recommended Oneshare.com to all my friends!!!
    Apr 16, 2014
    Everything was perfect and I plan on purchasing more share's from your site. I have recommended to friends, one share is the perfect site I love it!
  • Feb 10, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    Waiting almost 3 months and still have not gotten product!!! Very upset.
  • Jan 16, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    I received it much earlier than was predicted which spoiled the surprise. The package wasn't hard to hide but W9 was received by recipient which necessitated telling what it was for. Disappointed with that aspect.
  • Jan 3, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    I would like to know when I will be receiving my one share purchase?