Jenson USA Reviews

04/16/2014
Jenson USA Ratings and User Reviews. Jenson USA is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 793 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.
Jenson USA offers a wide selection of high quality mountain bike parts and accessories.

Jenson USA Rating

More About Jenson USA

Recent Reviews for Jenson USA

EXCELLENTS PRICES AND PRODUCTS. FREE SHIPPING OFFER.
    I like the selection of products. Living in Canada, I like that I know all charges before I make a purchase and the delivery might be expensive but it's quick.
    Gracias for great deals.
    I placed this order using PayPal last week, thought it wet thru but it didn't. I had to try it three or four times before it worked.
    First and last place I shop at...I recommend to all my friends
    You guys rock! Although I wish their were some cheaper/ free shipping options that are slower to Canada when I'm not in a rush.
    Great site and service.
    Reliable shipping to Canada, buying from Jenson is easier for me than going to the shop.
    easy to buy online store alternative to your local bike shop, especially when working people ha no extra time to hunt around local stores
    Great selection, good prices, and most importantly cross border us/canada duty fees are handled automatically which is a major reason why I shop at JensonUSA.
    the best around , go to jenson not the bike shop !
    Very happy with JensonUSA
    Overall satisfied. Wish to see more items in the store.
    Quality shopping experience, great customer service and they stand by their products. What more can you ask for?
    I had a great experience with an online chat representative, overall a great experience!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I would very much appreciate a means to combine rapid consecutive orders to save the associated shipping charges. Ordering on a saturday evening meant I wasn't able to contact customer service and the "email" button failed to activate anything in firefox, so I was also unable to contact Jenson via email.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    keep up the good work.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Called to ask a question, I was talking to an associate immediately! Very helpful and I feel very confident in my purchase. Thanks!
    Apr 13, 2014
  • Mar 29, 2014
    JensonUSA gives great discount, many selections and check-out system is super fast!
    Apr 15, 2014
  • Mar 14, 2014
    I'll continue to buy my bike supplies here because of previous service experience. Jenson helped out with a small part when really needed.
    Apr 14, 2014
    I shop JensonUSA because of a great customer service experience a few months back that bailed me out of a difficult service spot. Item was small and inexpensive - a handlebar bracket for an Avid brake - but Jenson's customer support gave it full attention and delivered. Good stuff!