QVC Reviews

04/23/2014
QVC Ratings and User Reviews. QVC is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 13118 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2014.
QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer servi... Show More QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer service. QVC.com also provides other customer-friendly features such as access to community forums, product reviews, video presentations, and much more.
Circle of Excellence - QVC

2013 Winner

QVC Rating

More About QVC

Recent Reviews for QVC

• Apr 23, 2014
    Love shopping at QVC, but postage is a bear.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Great prices and great products!
  • Apr 23, 2014
    QVC is the best. I have been with your company since you first started. I just love it.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Do most of my shopping on QVC. Very happy with my purchases and extremely satisfied with QVC customer service.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    need to discount shipping charges if more than one item is purchased
  • Apr 23, 2014
    $6.22 shipping for two bras is high in my opinion.
    Love this site
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I have purchased from QVC since the mid 80's. I love QVC.
    Love the items
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Don't know what you did to the website, but todays experience TRYING to purchase an item was PISS POOR! I know to pay my QVC Q card bill, I can not pay it on my desk top computer; I have to boot up my laptop and use a different internet service provider to complete this, but to have me jump through hoops now to make a purchase is TOTALLY NOT acceptable!!. I couldn't get in with my information, so I tried to establish a new account with another e-mail address. You rejected that too. So here I go again having to boot up the laptop only to find I can still make purchases with my desktop computer (with its extremely lousy internet service provider I might add!)because YOU CHANGED the damn sign in and I finally read how to sign in (no pin, but a password). Thanks for almost putting me into rage mode!!
    Wonderful selection and value
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Excellent customer service and easy pay allows me to get merchandise I otherwise couldn't afford. I love QVC
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I have shopped with QVC formany years and am always satisfied with products received and interaction with customer service is always a realjoy.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Love QVC very much. I wish I had used them years ago.
    Love it especially Pat & Jane shoe shopping with Jane Clark's Susan Graver
    shopping with ease
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I have been a happy customer for many years even before their name change, though not a frequent shopper I have tried many of their product line and now am sharing kitchen items and sandals with my grown daughters. they stand behind everything the sell..a win win situation
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I think QVC is amazing! Where else could you shop with six designers in an hour or less. Once you have your size and style the possibilities are endless. Their customer service folks are the best. It is a pleasure to do business with them.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    I like shopping at QVC . It is so easy to place an order.
    Apr 23, 2014
    I ordered the meat tenderizer , with all the sharp blades. My husband and I just love it. And I bought two extra ones to give to my sisters.
  • Mar 12, 2014