QVC Reviews

04/17/2014
QVC Ratings and User Reviews. QVC is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 13369 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.
QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer servi... Show More QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer service. QVC.com also provides other customer-friendly features such as access to community forums, product reviews, video presentations, and much more.
Circle of Excellence - QVC

2013 Winner

QVC Rating

More About QVC

Recent Reviews for QVC

• Apr 17, 2014
    I've had good experience's with all my orders. The shipping has been fine. The products have been in good quality and what I expected. No problems at all. Including returns due to wrong size ordered. I've been a customer for 28 yrs.Thanks QVC
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I love shopping at QVC because the products and prices are great.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Always, always a great experience and always highly satisfied with the products!!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I like the products , and the prices.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Very good customer service! QVC is very reliable! Quality products! Just love this shopping site, the only online site I shop!
    I love QVC.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Nice things but your shipping is way too expensive When you are buying four pieces of clothing for example to one location you shod charge one fee for the order for the cost of the first item mine was 6.32 or so. That is plenty enough for the whole order. But instead I had to pay like 18.00 for shipping of 4 light weight blouses to one address. That is too much and I will look for brand or similar at another site in the future
  • Apr 17, 2014
    no comments at this time
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I love shopping at QVC. My friends tease me, but they always love my clothes. Approximately half my wardrobe is purchased from QVC. I like many designers and brands, but do have a few favorites. It's easy and I almost always get at "hit". I sure hate losing the money for a return, but that's how it's done and it doesn't happen that often. QVC is just great and easy to work with.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I'm new to qvc, but I enjoy the hosts and products!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I've never had a package with damage in over 20 years of buying from QVC. And, I've rarely had to return a purchase.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I usually delete the QVC e-mails, until now. I don't want to be tempted to buy something I don't absolutely have to have. This time I thought I would glance through the site to see if I could find an outfit for a beach wedding. I found the perfect thing & now I just hope it fits.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I bought a Susan Graver faux letter blazer. It is a mess. The leather is just peeling off.I have only wore it a few times since it is aqua in color, can't wear with everything.I have messages Susan G. It almost 1 week and she still hasn't reply.Probably won't . I will not purchase any more of her products that for damn sure.
    Love everything I have bought
    Love it all!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I love QVC. The customer service reps are always helpful & Internet orders are easy. The website is easy to navigate & editing autoship orders is simple.
    Love the show!
    Love this company.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Very please with QVC
    Apr 17, 2014
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Great n affordable
    Apr 17, 2014
    Items are falsely advertised. .material is not quality.