SimplyDresses.com Reviews

04/22/2014
SimplyDresses.com Ratings and User Reviews. SimplyDresses.com is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 991 reviews. Last rated on 04/22/2014.
Located in the heart of New York's fashion district, PROMGIRL features fashion forward prom styles, cocktail dresses, and evening wear direct from top manufacturers.

SimplyDresses.com Rating

More About SimplyDresses.com

Recent Reviews for SimplyDresses.com

• Apr 22, 2014
    I am anxious to receive the dress. I hope It looks cute as in the picture! I chose three business day! i find it by internet and started to look. the dresses are beautiful and i can find many a good price! i glad to find simply dresses!
  • Apr 22, 2014
    SimplyDresses are cheaper than NewYorkDresses.com and more helpful on the online chat.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Fantastic service. I can't wait to get my dresses! I have a wedding to attend in May and my own wedding next April! I will definitely be back for more dresses!
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Prices of the dresses are amazing and super cute!
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Fantastic on shipping and delivery dates. I ordered dresses this past sunday and received my order today tuesday april 22 awesome!!
    The worst company ever
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Pretty amazing prices for very nice dresses
  • Apr 22, 2014
    A great site to shop with lots of beautiful dresses and more
  • Apr 22, 2014
    It is new to me but I was impressed by the selection and I bought a dress for my granddaughter
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Love shopping on this site ...
  • Apr 22, 2014
    i love their products and theit prices. i have told my friend and family in other countries about them
    I LOVE THIS DRESS!!!
  • Apr 22, 2014
    very satisfied with simplydresses.com never have to worry if another person has the same dress as mewonderful selection
  • Apr 22, 2014
    I has a great experience! Love the prices and dresses
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Only issue I have is that I wish it would ship out quicker than the 28th. Other than that - Great experience
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I love it
  • Apr 21, 2014
    A few elegant dresses. I like that there are clear categories of dresses. I applaud the no shipping fee within the US and no tax!
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Apr 22, 2014
    I loved the dress, unfortunately, the dress was too small...It was suited for Juniors..Also, The weather was terrible when the box was dropped off on my stoop...I was unaware it was there...and it lay soaked from the heavy rain...The UPS guy did not even put a piece of plastic on the box...Thank God...nothing happened to the dress and I was able to return it for a refund due to it being too small...
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Apr 22, 2014
    Diliverd in 6 days!!
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Awesome and professional.
    Apr 21, 2014
    The delivery were accurate and it came in perfect condition. The price, quality, and service were awesome. Highly recommended.