SimplyDresses.com Reviews

04/19/2014
SimplyDresses.com Ratings and User Reviews. SimplyDresses.com is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 978 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.
Located in the heart of New York's fashion district, PROMGIRL features fashion forward prom styles, cocktail dresses, and evening wear direct from top manufacturers.

SimplyDresses.com Rating

More About SimplyDresses.com

Recent Reviews for SimplyDresses.com

• Apr 19, 2014
    Glad my search lead me to your website and I think I found just what I was looking for in a split second.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I'm hoping to get just what I'm wishing for
  • Apr 19, 2014
    There were a lot of options and I love the variety. I'm very pleased with the dress I chose.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Simply Dresses has many unique dresses at relatively low prices compared to other websites. Their shipping is pretty reasonable and they consider your event in how long they have to ship your dress.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Great selection for awesome prices
    Appears good quality
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Thanks so much, I needed a prom dress ASAP and you guys did that
    I love it!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I love the dresses, this will not be my last purchase
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I really love the dress selection, the prices of the dress of the dresses are comparable to other stores I was disapointed in the shipping chages…$50!!!! for shipping to Canada that is ridiculous. I really wanted this dress but I have not completely decided if I will buy from this site again just because of the outrageous shipping charges.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    My first time shopping and I the different choices.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    My dress is fabulous and unique! Not to mention a great price ! Defiantly looking here for prom next year
  • Apr 17, 2014
    THERE WAS QUITE A LOT OF DRESSES TO CHOOSE FROM IN OUR PRICE RANGE.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I am excited about getting my dress . I just really hope it's what I ordered , color size & all . I'm kind of nervous about this purchase because I never used this site & my event is close but Im really hoping it turns out for the best . *fingers crossed*
    Apr 19, 2014
    I was beyond satisfied with my dress, I was ecstatic when it arrived on my door step. I was nervous because this was my first time using this site but I was not disappointed , the customer service was fantastic & the delivery was fast. I absolutely cannot wait to wear my beautiful gown to prom!!!
  • Apr 11, 2014
    easy to order reasonable priced dresses
    Apr 17, 2014
    I will not ever order a dress from this site very disappointed n over all services
    Apr 18, 2014
    Thank you so much for the great service. And the dress is exactly like the picture. It's just perfect!!!!! Thank you once again from a very happy customer.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    So far everything is good. I'll see when the item comes
    There should be free shipping for items over $100
  • Apr 10, 2014
    My only comment is that if you filter to search for dresses (by price, length, etc.) and you click on a dress to see more information and then decide to go back, you must re-filter.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    The dress was more than we expected! Loved the dress it was perfect for my daughter
  • Apr 3, 2014