Dell.com Reviews

04/19/2014
Dell.com Ratings and User Reviews. Dell.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 850 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.
Dell computers for the home and home office.
Circle of Excellence - Dell.com

2003 Winner

Dell.com Rating

More About Dell.com

Recent Reviews for Dell.com

• Apr 19, 2014
    Inspiron 15 7000 is amazing series of Laptop. I just bought one for my manager and plan to buy another in a few minutes for my VP! Also considering 14 7000 series i7 for myself.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Pretty decent experience. I feel more at ease with Dell products.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    The site was relatively easy to navigate. I am somewhat dissatisfied with the long delay in shipment. 2 weeks is a long time to wait for a shipment.
    reliable computers fair price
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I used to appreciate Dell, but now I don't know. They have that crazy policy of right a year after purchase, all warranty, guarantee, support are more or less gone. Used to you had to pay to get expert help from them which was even worse. I don't feel like they support their customers or their product(s) in reality. Plus you cant hardly ever get to the right person for an explicit reason, and/or item. I just placed an order an hour ago, and for some reason it is wrong. I need the products I ordered immediately so was trying to catch it right away and get it corrected so will get here posthaste. I couldn't, so left emails, etc., which said would be attended in about 2 days. That is too long! I just got thru placing it for goodness sake, and now can't even get it corrected.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    great over all experience!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    This is my 4th Dell laptop.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    the customer service SUCKS. all you have to do is go to dell's facebook page and see a lot of upset people EVERY DAY, and all complaining about the same thing. poor customer service. and how do they deal with it, by asking people to send a private message so as to not fill up the page so everybody can see they are having the same problems. people repeatedly ask for the CEO's information to share their experience. not once have I seen a reply. I had to ask a private investigator to get mr. dell's email address. also a lot of people have the same issue I did, they were repeatedly hung up on when asking for a supervisor.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    very happy with this deal. Have waited quite awhile to get just the right price
  • Apr 17, 2014
    good selection...fair prices
  • Apr 17, 2014
    GREAT PLACE TO DO BUSNESS
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    Dell gave me exactly what they said they would when they said they would
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Great deal. Plus free shipping. Unheard of!
    Apr 18, 2014
    I was a little worried when I couldn't lift the tv myself. But no fear, friends came through for me. Set up was easy. Quality is fantastic. I am a little worried about the plasma but am willing to give it a try. I am happy with my purchase. Of course, I have only had it on for 7 minutes.
    Apr 18, 2014
    I have been a Dell customer for over 7 years, but feel that their customer support has gone down hill a little every year. It is very disappointing and probably why I'll switch to HP or Apple for future products.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Very frustrating trying to communicate via live chat. Much prefer a live person to talk with. Before I place the order I called the number and extension of the person who helped put together the quote as I had a couple of more questions. It said to leave my name and number and she would return the call--her mail box was full?? Then called Dell and finally got to speak with someone and they answered my questions but the could NOT place my order???? Transferred me to a sales person who I never got to talk with as after waiting 11 minutes I hung up and finally placed the order on line. NOT VERY CUSTOMNRE FRIENDLY EXPERIENCE!!
    Apr 18, 2014
    No way to talk with a sales representative to answer questions. Hard to do in a chat session. Order came in three modes:1. E-mail for software, 2. Separate box and delivery for DVD drive and 3 The Computer via FedEx. Box with computer was severely damaged so had to order the computer again. No setup or operating procedures with computer--nothing but the computer. Customer service reps from the USA are needed instead of from India or where ever. So far product is working but you should do a survey in 3-6 months to see if everything is still OK.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    YO USO POR VARIOS AÑOS PRODUCTOS DELL.HASTA LA FECHA NO ETENIDO NINGUN PROBEMA.
    Apr 19, 2014
    Yo no ablo ni escrivo ingles,espero que la encuesta aya quedado bien,en cuanto alos productos dell para mi ansido de muy buena calidad,por varios años e consumido este producto.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Apr 19, 2014
    Could not get through to use my fell preferred account!
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Dell is the best company
    Apr 18, 2014
    I love my new Dell computer and this is the second one I purchased...
  • Mar 21, 2014
    I wish your web designers would quit putting to 'Continue' buttons on pages where the customer must check an 'accept' at the bottom of the page. Customers see the top and click, only to have the page reload and the required error correction fixed before. What's the point? Doesn't need to be there. I wish all web designers, programmers, etc had to first use there on product as a customer, some seem clueless, this costs the organization money.
  • Mar 20, 2014
    I've gone into Dell.com quite a bit within the last week and have had trouble at home and at work. I click on "desktops" and get laptops and tablets (this happened about 3 times); my cart ended up with 2 computers (my fault) and when I deleted one computer, the whole cart emptied and I had to start over. The pricing is confusing - I had a calculator with me to add the different options as I went along so I could verify the price. I've tried the search option to research different accessories and ended up having to google the item to find it in Dell.com. If you (anyone at Dell) tried to order different items as a customer, I bet you will run into some of the same issues.
    Apr 18, 2014
    Very frustrated with Dell - from the beginning! the website lead me in the wrong direction in 2 places - I did not purchase an extra cable for my monitor to hook up to the tower and I purchased an incompatible sound bar. Nowhere during my purchase did the website send me a red flag in regards to whether I was ordering the correct equipment. I was on the phone almost 2 hours last night trying to figure out what was wrong with my setup. When I first called Technical Support - the first guy I got was short and could not find my service ID - then transferred me onto Warranty - who verified my purchase and transferred me back to technical support - where I was disconnected and had to call back - My queue time was almost 20 minutes. I am now waiting for another cable to be delivered to set up my desktop - I have absolutely no idea whether or not I made a wise purchase. I still have to investigate the proper sound bar. Extremely frustrated!