KingSize Direct Reviews

04/18/2014
KingSize Direct Ratings and User Reviews. KingSize Direct is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 6875 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.
King Size Direct offers a wide selection of quality apparel and accessories for the big and tall man.

KingSize Direct Coupons »

KingSize Direct Rating

More About KingSize Direct

Recent Reviews for KingSize Direct

• Apr 18, 2014
    I really enjoyed the online shopping experience and I think I'll end up probably doing it from now on, rather than over the phone. Not that I have anything against Kingsize Staff. It was just so much easier and the deals I was able to get were unbelievable. I probably saved over $30 to $40 by using discounted items and shopping smart. Which is great when one like myself is living on a budget.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I like King Size and its related stores for women.. my wife and I shop frequently using their webstores.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Very nice selection and good quality merchandise.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    was shopping from catalog before online purchase of this order. wasn't happy that catalog had 40% off pants and shorts (Bottom Line Event) and when ordering online--NO 40% OFF SALE!!!! On a budget and had figured total with free shipping for purchase of $50 or more was cheaper than what I ended up paying....pretty discouraging
  • Apr 18, 2014
    You charge too much for shipping.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Great selection of great looking clothes for the big guy in your life!
    Love my kingsizedirect
  • Apr 18, 2014
    When I found this store it made it easer for me to shop for my man without any problems.
    I love KS
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I tried my codes from catalog and none worked.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    WE HOPE THIS TIME WHEN WE ORDER MY HUSBANDS PANTS THAT THEY ARE NOT SEWED CROOKED AT THE HEM LIKE THE LAST ONES WE BOUGHT !!!!
    I like the Native American prints. I'm Native
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Would like to see less options with hemming
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Next time I order, don't include a women's clothing catalog.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Love the quality of clothing from Kingsize!!!!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    tHIS IS A GREAT SITE BECAUSE MY HUSBAND IS 6'4" AND IT IS VERY DIFICULT TO FIND CLOTHES FOR HIM. I AM LEGALLY BLIND AND THERE IS ONLY ONE STORE IN MY HOMETOWN SELLING MEN'S CLOTHING BUT NO KING SIZES. THANKS.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    easy place to buy my size
  • Apr 18, 2014
    you should give free shipping with orders over 100 dollars.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Enjoy ordering from this site. But, only able to when I receive a really good coupon.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    I had a lot of trouble navigating your web site. When I clicked to see the detail for an item It would never take me back to the exact spot where I clicked to see the item detail. It would return me to the first item of the search. If it had not been for the good prices I would not have completed my order. There is a good chance I will not go through that again. That would make my first order my last.
    Apr 18, 2014