Vitacost Reviews

04/15/2014
Vitacost Ratings and User Reviews. Vitacost is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 102 reviews. Last rated on 04/12/2014.
Vitacost offers a wide selection of vitamins at wholesale prices.

Vitacost Rating

More About Vitacost

Recent Reviews for Vitacost

• Apr 12, 2014
    THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO SHOP FOR QUICK AND RELIABLE SERVICES PRODUCTS AND PRICING
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I recommend to all my friends your website. Everybody loves it. I am very happy with you.God bless you all.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I'm very happy with vitacost and the ease of ordering, good selection and plenty of organic products. Thank for being there!
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Good Service & quick shipping
  • Apr 6, 2014
    I didn't get the tax and shipping cost until I placed my order, I don't like that at all.
    Apr 11, 2014
  • Apr 5, 2014
    unaware
    Apr 11, 2014
    My spouse and I were upset that the health food products were not real health food once you added the sodium and total fat content. These types of products; we will not be ordering again. But, will be ordering the vitamins!
  • Apr 4, 2014
    opinion so far easy to conduct, I'll wait to receive my purchase to have an accurate
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Always reliable, tons of information and easy to check pricing on each order with other similar brands... very user friendly and great pricing
    Apr 7, 2014
    experience exceeded my expectations
  • Apr 2, 2014
    I'm VERY happy with your excellent service!
    Apr 10, 2014
  • Apr 2, 2014
    I started to order the product with 20-day supply. Then I decided to go back to your site to make a comparison. Then I found the same product with a 40-day supply for just a little more from the same source. There was no indication when I was ordering the first product that another size was available. That was disappointing.Also, it would not accept my debit card, which I know was correct. I was forced to use a credit card,which I do not like to do.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    I have never purchased or even looked at any other products prior to tonight because the pop up ads are so VERY annoying!!
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Apr 9, 2014
    I loved the recipe on the side of the box, going to try it!
  • Mar 31, 2014
    it was an easy, affordable, and great experience!
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Great place to shop.
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Apr 4, 2014
    Good products and good prices, freeshipping if a large order
  • Mar 25, 2014
    I am very happy about your prices and quality of your services. I am just beginning to use your products but so far very satisfied. The coconut oil and other products are outstanding. I love the taste and smell of the coconut oil. I Use it in so many ways. Thank you!
  • Mar 22, 2014
    I'm pleased to have found this site! Good prices and free shipping :-)
  • Mar 15, 2014
    great prices, cheap and timely shipping and delivery
    Mar 30, 2014
    very impressed, would like to see an expanded menu for foods and supplements
  • Jan 18, 2014
    I have been a vitacost customer for several years now and have never been disapointed with their prices or products.
    Mar 22, 2014