Saks Fifth Ave Reviews

04/17/2014
Saks Fifth Ave Ratings and User Reviews. Saks Fifth Ave is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 4037 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.
Saks.com is an upscale online retailer that offers the modern energy, style and personalized service of Saks Fifth Avenue stores, in an enhanced, easy-to-navigate shopping experience.

Saks Fifth Ave Coupons »

Saks Fifth Ave Rating

More About Saks Fifth Ave

Recent Reviews for Saks Fifth Ave

• Apr 17, 2014
    I love shopping throw Saks website , it's much easier to find what I need than visiting the store !
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Nice experience I just got what I need.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I understand that SAKS is working to appeal to a younger customer than me, but I must say many of the dresses looked like something a street walker might wear in Las Vegas.Not flattering especially with the shoes of the day. Again, my taste run to the more classic andeven demure side......just sayin'. The web site and 24 hour customer service person who helped me when I forgot the shipping code were great. I like the dresses I previously purchased.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    One of the only e-com merchants to clearly list which style was lambskin!! Thank you :)
    Great online purchasing experience
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I was impressed with the selection.
    Not too bad
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I appreciated the variety of designer dresses that were available, and was particularly pleased with the availability of the dresses. I anticipated there being limited sizes, and was happy to find exactly what I wanted in my size.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    you never gave me credit for gift card! Please correct!!!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I would love to have purchase more from the site but don't like the fact that I had to put a card card in when I'm using a gift card.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Most chat agents are kind and friendly. But, Sometimes they are too busy and unkind..
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Great Shopping for Estee Lauder. RE: Pay no tax & No shipping. better than shopping at Sears, Macy's or j.C. Penneys only stores that carry Estee here in P.R.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I have shopped at Saks Fifth Avenue several times in the past. When I am in the store, at King of Prussia Mall, I have always been helped promptly and by very courteous and friendly sales associates. When I order online, I find what I am looking for and the process is quick and easy. Thank you Saks, I will continue to shop with you and always share this information with my friends.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Best customer service Niki in the New Orleans store is the nicest associate I have ever met!!!!!! LOVE ShOpPinG at SAKS!!!!!OOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    much better selection then elsewhere. great photography. And the pricing was better than Nordstroms.
    It will be better if chinese customer can buy easilier
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    It would be nice if the return were free as well, but overall you have lovely things available online and the delivery is fast.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    AWESOME STORE AND PRODUCTS
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    Item arrived very quickly and it was packaged beautifully!! I loved the way it was packaged.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    I can't find my order No. After i paid by paypal.it's really make me confuse.
    good