SuperMediaStore Reviews

04/18/2014
SuperMediaStore Ratings and User Reviews. SuperMediaStore is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 374 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.
SuperMediaStore.com is an online retailer specializing in recordable blank media such as CD, DVD, and Blu-ray. Other products for the retailer include flash memory, ink/toner cartridges, data tapes, media packaging accessories, and hardware duplicators. The site features over 2,000 SKUs offered at competitive prices, and many items qualify for free standard shipping... Show More SuperMediaStore.com is an online retailer specializing in recordable blank media such as CD, DVD, and Blu-ray. Other products for the retailer include flash memory, ink/toner cartridges, data tapes, media packaging accessories, and hardware duplicators. The site features over 2,000 SKUs offered at competitive prices, and many items qualify for free standard shipping.
Circle of Excellence - SuperMediaStore

2013 Winner

SuperMediaStore Rating

More About SuperMediaStore

Recent Reviews for SuperMediaStore

• Apr 18, 2014
    Use you folks for my dvd/blu-ray media purchases. Will check your prices for any other products desired.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    fast delivery--good products
  • Apr 17, 2014
    less price with great product
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I liked the fact that I didn't have to pay extra for the shipping, even though we didn't order a large quantity.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    The survey was requested before shipping of the product, therefore I do not have an opinion concerning the shipping questions..... but no option to show that on survey!!!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Pretty easy to use site, prices very competitive.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Always reliable products
    Always have had a satisfactory experience with SuperMedia Store
    Very, Very satisfied .......... I have made several purchases from this vendor over the years and have never been disappointed.
    SuperMediaStore has been a good place for me to find what I'm looking for at a reasonable price, and often with a coupon discount. The only problem I have ever had with ordering here, was a mistake made by PayPal. Orders usually arrive sooner than expected. I burn a lot of CD-R disc's and the LINKYO (LY-CDMRWIMHP52-100) 52X CD-R White Inkjet Metalized Hub Printable Media does a fine job for me, as well as do the DVD printable disc's.I would recommend this Company if you are like me, always looking for a bargain on a good product. pilgrim-bill
    so far i honestly experienced a smooth check out with google trusted. and the price was great. so as a first time buyer i am pleased so far.
    Linkyo drum and Toner for Brother copier work better than the original. The price is unbeatable. I will be back to purchase again when these are done.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Always nice to return to a store where I have previously purchased and had a great experience.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    The Super Media Store is by far the easiest Media shopping that one can hope for. The variety of products makes it a one stop shop for all media needs
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Price is excellent; finding the precise product available/required (toner) for my printer was a bit difficult (not listed in more than one supermediastore site I investigated).
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Good site to buy from.
    Apr 18, 2014
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    I haven't used product yet, but my experience with purchasing is positive so far.
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Great price on laser printer cartridges.
    Apr 13, 2014
    SuperMediaStore had a bargain listed on Tech Bargains. When I used the link, the bargain was no longer available. This is called bait and switch. They bombard you with emails and are constantly trying to get you to sign up for more spam.
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Always good value and customer service
    Apr 15, 2014
    Satisfied customer
  • Jan 26, 2014
    When it comes to DVD media SuperMediaStore has the best selection and price.
    Apr 16, 2014