SuperMediaStore Reviews

04/23/2014
SuperMediaStore Ratings and User Reviews. SuperMediaStore is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 364 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2014.
SuperMediaStore.com is an online retailer specializing in recordable blank media such as CD, DVD, and Blu-ray. Other products for the retailer include flash memory, ink/toner cartridges, data tapes, media packaging accessories, and hardware duplicators. The site features over 2,000 SKUs offered at competitive prices, and many items qualify for free standard shipping... Show More SuperMediaStore.com is an online retailer specializing in recordable blank media such as CD, DVD, and Blu-ray. Other products for the retailer include flash memory, ink/toner cartridges, data tapes, media packaging accessories, and hardware duplicators. The site features over 2,000 SKUs offered at competitive prices, and many items qualify for free standard shipping.
Circle of Excellence - SuperMediaStore

2013 Winner

SuperMediaStore Rating

More About SuperMediaStore

Recent Reviews for SuperMediaStore

• Apr 23, 2014
    Great prices on compatible printer ink.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    LOVE Supermediastore. Buy all my cd's, dvd's, and other media and all my ink from you guys!
  • Apr 22, 2014
    You didn't have a complete selection of ink colors for my Canon Pro 9000 and it was questionable at first that all your ink cartridges come with a chip.
    I love this place!
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Shipping seems a little high, but i would pay more if i bought at a store.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    I bought a remanufactured ink cartridge to try for the first time. If it works well, I will be buying it from this site in the future!
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Home page gave options for coupons but when I went to further pages, could not retrieve coupon code. Otherwise great ease of purchase.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Fast, efficient web design makes shopping easy.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I tend to buy all my DVD cases from SuperMedia Store because of their quality/price and selection of cases. SuperMedia Store is a great solution for any business requiring DVD/Blu-ray media and accessories.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    So far their products are very similar to name brand and soooooo much cheaper! I've bought toner and ink cartridges from them twice now.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Can't beat the deals!!!!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Use you folks for my dvd/blu-ray media purchases. Will check your prices for any other products desired.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    The Super Media Store is by far the easiest Media shopping that one can hope for. The variety of products makes it a one stop shop for all media needs
    Apr 19, 2014
    Once again the super media store is a great shopping experience
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Apr 22, 2014
    Excellent service and product quality. I always buy from supermedia online every year since last four- five years.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Apr 19, 2014
    Excellent service. Second time that I ordered this product. Will order again as the need arises.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Great place to buy stuff for your computer!
    Apr 23, 2014
    ORDER WAS INCORRECT WITH SHORT EXPIRATION DATES!
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Apr 21, 2014
    For delivery to schools, FedEx needs to be told to deliver during regular school hours. It took three attempts before they finally delivered during e school day. That should be a no brainer for FedEx! When I installed the toner, the printer put up a message that using the tommer cartridge would void HP warrenty. I used it anyway since the warranty had expired. Appears to workmjust fine.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    I usually find what I need at a good price.
    Apr 23, 2014
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Why do you offer PayPal as a payment option then go back to your home page before completing the trasaction running me in circles until I select a credit card payment option. This is highly annoying and a waste of my time.
    Apr 20, 2014
  • Mar 31, 2014
    ease of getting and ordering
    Apr 22, 2014