MisterArt.com Reviews

04/16/2014
MisterArt.com Ratings and User Reviews. MisterArt.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 268 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.
MisterArt.com is a discount art supply store offering tens of thousands of arts and crafts supplies. Products range from paints, brushes, pastels, and ceramics to easels, drafting boards, portfolios, and framing supplies.
Circle of Excellence - MisterArt.com

2005 Winner

MisterArt.com Rating

More About MisterArt.com

Recent Reviews for MisterArt.com

Appreciate the price break the vip membership gives. I had to remove the Monna Lisa Paint Thinner due to shipping charges. Not sure that can be helped because of the content. Love the fact that you have the Loew Cornell 797F paint brush.
    Great products at great pricing! It pays to be a VIP!
    Great prices, good selection
    I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FELT FOR A LONG TIME FOR MY SANDALS
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I would like to see more variety of paper craft supplies. Where I live we have hardly any variety and I like to shop online and do it at one site if possible.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    That was a bummer. $2 per magazine. bad deal. yuck! I feel cheated.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    This was my first experience with MisterArt. I'm happy in every aspect so far! I placed an order at first and it turned out I had to cancel because didn't need expedited shipping and needed to reorder. So I used online chat. The matter was taken care of expediently and reorder went very well. I live in rural setting and have to travel 50 miles to get supplies, this saves me money!
  • Apr 10, 2014
    The best selection of childrens paints....and adult as well...I love being able to get what I want without spending a lot of time searching the web...thanks I love your site...i now have it on my desk top
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I appreciate your correcting my cart as to the amount of items you have in stock. I am usually in a hurry for things and do not want to go on a wait list for items.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I have purchased from Mister Art in the past and have found their website very helpful and the selection great - not many local retailers sell quality products for airbrushing and art in general so I am glad to have a trusted source for these items..
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Great selection of products with good prices and good service.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    First purchase and the item has not been delivered yet so we'll see how the quality is.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Very satisfied with the MisterArt experience. Much easier to buy than from other suppliers that I have purchased from in the past.I ALWAYS look on MisterArt.com before I buy my art supplies.
    Apr 13, 2014
    Highly satisfied with the MisterArt experience and I have recovered my membership fee many times over. I recommend MisterArt to ALL my artist friends.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    I was extremely happy when I found MisterArt. They have a wonderful selection of just about everything an artist would want and terrific prices to go with it. This is where I get all my art supplies, and really, no place else!
    Apr 13, 2014
    This as a store that has everything! Not only that, but the prices are fantastic, especially as a member of your VIP program.
    Apr 15, 2014
    MisterArt had the product I needed. Their shipping was great. I will use them again for other products that are of a similar nature.
    Apr 15, 2014
    The outer package was damaged, but still useable. Fortunately there was excellent padding around the inner package which was undamaged. Actually, I can use both packages for storage.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    I love the markers and the ability to blend the colors and make other shades of colors!!
    Love the art markets!!
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Highly impressed with pricing. Everywhere I go in my hometown overprices everything.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Products are great.. delivery is slow
    Apr 13, 2014
    Love Love Love everything I purchased was perfect... shipping is little expensive
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Love this sight. Love the products and the ease with which one can get thru the process. Great job.
    I always purchase from MisterArt.com