Zbattery.com, Inc. Reviews

04/23/2014
Zbattery.com, Inc. Ratings and User Reviews. Zbattery.com, Inc. is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 140 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2014.
Zbattery.com, Inc. has a technically knowledgeable staff that can help you determine the right battery to meet your needs. Located in St Joseph Michigan its midwest location means faster shipping times to most of the contintental US, even less than 3 days to 2/3 of the country.
Circle of Excellence - Zbattery.com, Inc.

2009 Winner

Zbattery.com, Inc. Rating

More About Zbattery.com, Inc.

Recent Reviews for Zbattery.com, Inc.

• Apr 23, 2014
    Web site easy to navigate with hard to find flash light parts available.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    I ordered a rechargable maglight battery last year . not one complication or complaint here.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Great shopping experience!
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Website was dated, shipping charges fairly expensive, though there was a good selection of products and they were organized in a logical, if not aesthetically pleasing, manner

From Zbattery.com, Inc.

We are available to help via phone for some harder to find items. We use the actual cost of published rates for UPS and average the rates of the US Postal system. Unfortunately, both UPS and the Post Office have raised their rates significantly in ... Read full response »
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Easy to use website, quick transition, and great overall experience! They seem like the only place that sells MagLite parts.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Have the batterys i need at a good price with fast shipping.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    very pleased with product and service..
  • Apr 17, 2014
    parts i needed were in stock.thanks
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Great site easy service easy to find what I needed
  • Apr 16, 2014
    the shipping cost was almost equal to my purchase price thus I'm not sure I would come back???
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I HAVE BETTER THINGS TYO DO.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Easy to shop, good prices
    QUick and easy registration. Small problem attempting to add to first ordered part.Rcvd ur url on recommendation from Mag-lite
    Had great difficulty locating a Maglite replacement bulb in town. After several failed attempts I contacted Maglite and they recommended ZBattery.com. Within a few minutes I located and purchased my replacement bulbs.
    Apr 23, 2014
    have always received excellent delivery and service from the company!
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Best prices and fast delivery!
    Good quality and prices!
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    It would be nice to be able to use our own UPS account for shipping if free shipping is not available.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Apr 21, 2014
    ZBattery has always provide an excellent service and fast delivery on all of my purchases.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Easiest web site I have ever ordered on. Lightning fast, very easy to find things, checkout was so fast I am still amazed.
    Apr 17, 2014
    Fantastic website. Very easy to use. Completely satisfied.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Found things here I couldn't find anywhere else. I made a call to Maglite and they told me abut Zbattery
    Apr 17, 2014
    They have products I could not find anywhere else.