The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. Reviews

04/16/2014
The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. Ratings and User Reviews. The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 582 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.
Send a Bear-Gram gift, the creative alternative to flowers for any occasion. The Vermont Teddy Bear Company has over 100 different bears for you to choose from.
Circle of Excellence - The Vermont Teddy Bear Co.

2013 Winner

The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. Rating

More About The Vermont Teddy Bear Co.

Recent Reviews for The Vermont Teddy Bear Co.

• Apr 16, 2014
    I think they are very cute & are like heirlooms. They are well made & can be specific to any occasion.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Quality products that are sure to please any child on any occasion.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    very good over all experience. some of the items could use a better description like size of items.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I will send a bear again soon to someone.
    Can't wait to see the product, we ordered a little bear in a warmup suit for our granddaughter who will be born this summer.
    What a great shopping experience, I just would have preferred to see more choices for "Get Well"....
    It seems a very high shipping charge for Vermont to NY !!!
    I HAVE ALSO SPOKEN ON THE PHONE AND THEY ARE VERY HELPFUL
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I love this company and keep coming back to them. I love their new ideas!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Your checkout process needs improvement to be easier.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Vermont Teddy Bear is ALWAYS the best!
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Have never been disappointed with VTB. The Norwich University bear is specially fitting for this occasion.
    Apr 15, 2014
    Vermont Teddy Bear Co. is terrific. This survey is somewhat bizarre.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    We visited Vermont Teddy Bears plant briefly several years back and enjoyed seeing how the bears were manufactured. I've been sending to new baby's born to family and sometimes friends ever since.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I think the company is well run and the website is easy to navagate and great for all kinds of gifts and occassions.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Mom and grandkids love the bears. We have many big real big bears and Vermont TeddyBearCo. Are the best
  • Apr 2, 2014
    I love the store. The tour we went on, there was an obnoxious little kid that kind of ruined it for myself (30) and my cousin and her roommate (21). Store was great and staff was beary nice... Yes. just said that.
    Apr 12, 2014
    I got the teddy bear for an injured firefighter for the Westport fire department. They absolutely love it and are using it to hold his place now.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    I received a Mother bear and two cubs several years ago for Mother's day. I love them a lot and I will keep them forever
    Apr 16, 2014
    I am very pleased with this order. I actually typed the incorrect address and your customer support contacted me to let me know. I was very happy about that. this was a gift for a sick coworker.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    Sing charges are generally excessive
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Wonderful every bear i have got has been so soft.
    Apr 10, 2014
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Wondeful Quality! Very soft Fur on the Bear.Love the bears.
    Apr 14, 2014