BuyCostumes.com Reviews

04/23/2014
BuyCostumes.com Ratings and User Reviews. BuyCostumes.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 31 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.
BuyCostumes.com is the world's largest e-tailer of costumes and accessories. In addition to their huge selection of costumes, they offer products that can help clowns, dancers, theater groups and magicians.

BuyCostumes.com Rating

More About BuyCostumes.com

Recent Reviews for BuyCostumes.com

• Apr 19, 2014
    I looked and looked for a costume site that looked legit and had good quality costumes. My friend recommended me to your site and I am so pleased and excited to receive my merchandise!! My students are putting on a musical and I'm confident they are going to look like the characters that the costumes are for!!
    I have purchased several costumes from buycostumes.com. they are always great quality, wonderful sales, and awesome selection!!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I love buycostumes.com great products and sales
  • Apr 7, 2014
    love this site and the quality of items
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Like shopping with buycostumescom
  • Apr 3, 2014
    My grandson can't wait to be Ben Franklin!
    Apr 12, 2014
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Buycostumes is one of my favorite places to shop! I am chairlady for two huge reunions and have ordered supplies that I'm completely satisfied with in the past. This order today is exactly what I was searching for for my Grandaughter Gracie. She will be going to Disney on Ice in a few weeks and I knew I could count on my supplies to be delivered promptly! Buycostumes stand behind their word.... Great customer service too!!! I love shopping with this Company!!! I would recommend this great company to everyone looking for that special product you're searching for... Dut
    Apr 14, 2014
    Great products!
  • Mar 30, 2014
    At the top of the web page it says "20% off on orders over $100. Use Code: SpringUp20". No where does it say that this is only on regular priced items. When I used this code during check-out, it said my order did not qualify to use the code even though my order was above $100 (My order use $121.00)Very deceiving to the customer. Will be going to competitor's web site in the future...............
  • Mar 26, 2014
    I purchase costumes every year for the Wild Ride at a Rodeo where Cowboys dress in costumes as the ride bucking broncs. It is a crowd favorite.
    Apr 5, 2014
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Great quality costumes!
  • Mar 24, 2014
    EXCELLENT SITE; I ALWAYS FIND WHAT I´M LOOKING FOR.EXCELLENT QUALITY
  • Mar 16, 2014
    I always use you when I have a need but the shipping costs are a killer for Australia I thinks there needs to be a 3rd option I don't need this costume until Christmas. I have just bought 2 Bunny suits from another costume company because the shipping costs were too high with you.
  • Mar 12, 2014
    Sale items change often and it keeps me coming back to check the site a few times a week!!
  • Mar 9, 2014
    Every time I place an order I miss clicking the Country code on the first screen. So then I enter all of my billing info and try to change the country for the shipping address and the website won't let me. I then have to back up, choose Canada, reenter all of my billing info and keep going. This has happened a few times and it is a pain through the check out process.
  • Mar 3, 2014
    Great experience, my kids love the costumes, and I love the price
  • Feb 28, 2014
    One discouraging thing is that buycostumes.com had the same product on eBay for a lesser price and buycostumes.com wouldn't honor that price even though it was them selling it. Also I was first given wrong information from a sales person. I called back and got correct information. This involved the 100% guarentee.
  • Feb 23, 2014
    Third visit and third time to purchase my costumes for Mardi Gras!! Alway happy with my choices and the quality!
  • Feb 17, 2014
    Mar 13, 2014
    Good quality, and on time delivery
  • Feb 12, 2014
    so far I have been satisfied on everything I have purchased but several costumes ran a little small
    Feb 22, 2014
    My order was exactly how it was described but the size was way smaller than I thought it would be . The material was good quality and sewn very well so it would have lasted a long time . I had no problems with quality just needed to order larger size
  • Feb 11, 2014
    Feb 24, 2014
    I purchased my items with a 3-4 day delivery date and did not receive my items for 1 week…very disappointed …I contacted customer service asking if they would please adjust my shipping costs..at first I had heard back from them and they said they would take $9.99 off of my $35+ shipping cost…I did not agree with that and told them, and now they have gone silent… I do not like to be ripped off and if they have advertised 3-4 day shipping then that is what I expect, or please don't advertise it!!!!!