Bellacor Reviews

04/14/2014
Bellacor Ratings and User Reviews. Bellacor is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 1068 reviews. Last rated on 04/14/2014.
Bellacor.com Integrates access to over 500,000 lighting products and home accents from 700 manufacturers with a personal shopping assistant, making Bellacor.com unique among on-line providers of home furnishings. At Bellacor.com, consumers can browse the featured items or choose a personal, customized service through its Personal Shopper, Price Quote Service and Proje... Show More Bellacor.com Integrates access to over 500,000 lighting products and home accents from 700 manufacturers with a personal shopping assistant, making Bellacor.com unique among on-line providers of home furnishings. At Bellacor.com, consumers can browse the featured items or choose a personal, customized service through its Personal Shopper, Price Quote Service and Project Portfolio shopping services. These services enable customers to find specific products, match competitive prices and manage their building or remodeling projects with the assistance of Bellacor.com's Product Specialists.

Bellacor Rating

More About Bellacor

Recent Reviews for Bellacor

I sm excited to find a site with such great and amazing products.
    the promo code for signing up for email to receive a discount was somewhat misleading - I had another light I was going to purchase that was not on clearance and the code did not work - I found the light on another site that offered a code that did work.
    Upon check out not able to find my professional trade discount- so I made the purchase without it.A little disappointed.
    Disappointed I did not get the discount when it didn't say only for some items.
    Very easy website to navigate
    HAD EXACTLY THE ITEM WE NEEDED, GOOD PRICING.
    Great selection and I tried 2 different coupons but this product wasn't in the "mix" that the coupons were applicaable for. Never ran into that as the coupon appears to be for all products. Called into CS to ask about it. I'd make that more clear, not usual to restrict them without spelling that out.
    I'm a first time customer so can't really comment on my overall shopping experience until the product is received and I'm satisfied with its quality.
    So much to look at!
    Just great stuff!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    products seem to fit my needs
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I'm anxious to get me purchase and then I can evaluate the full experience
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Looks and structure of product looks good and price is fair.
    Apr 14, 2014
    For some reason the arm where the mail box sits on top of is wider them my mail box bottom and couldn't get the box to fit.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Furniture seems to be of good quality.
    Apr 14, 2014
    The product said "Some Assembly Required" but in fact it had to be totally put together which took about 5 hours! Also, one of the legs had a different kind of screw in it and it took many tries to get it on properly. As stated before, the Styrofoam is a real pain and it just another step to go through to get it off the product not to mention it gets all over the house. The product itself is very nice but it was misrepresented by saying some assembly required and the packaging should be changed.

From Bellacor

We apologize that the quality of materials for the item you ordered did not meet your expectations and for any inconvenience this has caused you. We do work hard with our vendors to ensure that all items are of showroom quality and we are sorry that ... Read full response »
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    Loved my purchase, and will probably purchase from Bellacor again!
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    I Love My New Linen Closet. Exactly what I wanted. Thank You!
  • Mar 25, 2014
    I like the variety that you carry that others don't have in lighting.
    Apr 14, 2014
    GREAT Store! I'll buy again!!
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Had been watching this mirror on another site, and decided to check other sources. Found it here for $127 instead of over $200. Great!!!
    Apr 14, 2014
    I was very pleased with my purchase. Price was excellent, product was shipped immediately, and arrived in perfect condition. My experience was excellent, but I had concern prior to delivery because of multiple unfavorable on-line reviews of this company. Glad I was lucky, but would think twice before making future purchases.
  • Mar 21, 2014
    So far so good
  • Mar 13, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    I love the tables themselves and my only issue is the fact that they took a long time to receive them. That status or expected delivery date was never clearly communicated so I had to call customer service and they provided an expected shipping date.