Mikasa Reviews

04/19/2014
Mikasa Ratings and User Reviews. Mikasa is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 898 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.
Founded in 1948, Mikasa features a broad selection of quality tabletop products, including dinnerware, crystal stemware, barware, flatware and decorative accessories.

Mikasa Rating

More About Mikasa

Recent Reviews for Mikasa

• Apr 19, 2014
    Love the Mikasa French Countryside dinnerware.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Beautiful products at an excellent price. Huge variety easily viewed on a good web site.
    Great sales and products
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I am hoping that items come packed properly, so that nothing is chipped or broken.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Good quality dishes and replacement is easy when something gets dropped.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    My 20% coupon for signing up on email with mikasa was not offered toward this purchase and the customer service line was not open for business since it"'s Saturday. Not good.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Came shopping here to extend my frequent flyer miles. Nice selection. My personal preference would be for less white and more ivory or butter-toned choices.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Compared to many other online experiences, this was very favorable. I love the quality of the product.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Good product no doubt. do not care for the marketing though. First 75% off on items advertised...don't know where those are ref. French countryside. 20% off one item. not much of a 'savings' AT ALL.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I expected a 20% discount from the email welcoming me to registering on line with Mikasa. The item ordered did not qualify for the discount. I consider this misleading.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Ordering on line is easy and I always know what to expect.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I'VE HAD THIS PATTERN FOR MORE THAN 20 YRS. AND NEVER TIRE OF IT.IT IS A CLASSIC AND I AM PROUD TO USE IT WITH COMPANY
  • Apr 17, 2014
    The discount on the home page did not apply to set purchase, that's disappointing. I also wanted to check out offers on my Mikasa china, royalty gold, which could not be found on the website. I was shopping on e-bay and decided to look at prices right on your site. I increased my order to get the free shipping.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    My computer seemed to lock up on the site.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I tried 3 different coupon codes and NONE of them worked. I really just wanted to cover the cost of shipping. No, I didn't order $100 to get free shipping. I don't need that many items.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    love Mikasa
    Beautiful, best prices.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Very good quality of product
    Apr 19, 2014
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Love Mikasa - have lots of Mikasa pieces buying since 1978.
    Apr 17, 2014
    I have been purchasing Mikasa since the early 70's. I have also received many many gifts from Mikasa too. Years back Mikasa was one of my company's accounts. LOVE THEM
  • Mar 27, 2014
    I would like you to offer shipping to Canada as all my online shopping is usually for gifts for members of my family who reside in Canada
    Apr 18, 2014
    50 dollars for delivery to Canada is ridiculous!
  • Mar 20, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    Because the packaging was damaged, Mikasa promptly offered me a discount. I was impressed by their customer service and would definitely order from them in the future?